2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Just wondering, but are there any leaked pictures with his face and the tat? I do believe that is his tattoo, but I mean it really could be anybody..

536254f3.jpg

Bee..yoo..tee..full!!!!! :wedance::party::wedance:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering, but are there any leaked pictures with his face and the tat? I do believe that is his tattoo, but I mean it really could be anybody..

536254f3.jpg

I love the irony of the shirt he is wearing.  BOOM!!!!!

Guys, the tattoo is real. Period. Now let's continue moving on from that question.

536254f3.jpg

Weegs, I put this pic out on Rivals in a couple different threads created by bammer fans. I mean I didn't know if they had actually heard about so that's how I roll. Yes, I am helpful like that but strangely, they just about came unglued. It was a beautiful thing to watch and join in good conversation with fellow college football fans.

:laugh:   

536254f3.jpg

Weegs, I put this pic out on Rivals in a couple different threads created by bammer fans. I mean I didn't know if they had actually heard about so that's how I roll. Yes, I am helpful like that but strangely, they just about came unglued. It was a beautiful thing to watch and join in good conversation with fellow college football fans.

Ha! Ha! Bet that was AWESOME to watch!  :bow: :bow:

536254f3.jpg

LOL great fun. Strangely enough, one Georgia fan who thought they would get Foster was almost as mad as the bammers. So I told him " Well I guess you are really going to be mad when Matthews flips then."  ;D

536254f3.jpg

You mean they still didn't know? How long ago was this?

536254f3.jpg

LOL great fun. Strangely enough, one Georgia fan who thought they would get Foster was almost as mad as the bammers. So I told him " Well I guess you are really going to be mad when Matthews flips then."  ;D

:laugh:  How did that go over?

536254f3.jpg

You mean they still didn't know? How long ago was this?

LOL, that part of my post was tongue in cheek. It was yesterday, haw.

536254f3.jpg

:laugh:  How did that go over?

HAHA, he was mad as a hornet which tells me he thinks its true. But of course instead of admitting it, he kept saying, "Matthews is a dawg, his Family are dawg fans, blah blah". So I told him,"That's kinda funny because that's the same thing Foster's Family was saying about bama before he flipped too." That didn't seem to soothe him much though. 

;)

Would whoever deleted my post from yesterday afternoon care to tell me why? Was a post that said " bump for the tattoo" out of line. I'm sure I won't know who, but come on, really?

Would whoever deleted my post from yesterday afternoon care to tell me why? Was a post that said " bump for the tattoo" out of line. I'm sure I won't know who, but come on, really?

It was nothing against you. It just came off a second debate of whether the tat is real or not and I think the mods feel that debate has run it's course. So it was probably deleted as a preventive to avoid a third debate.

So at this point, with him being committed to us and all, I would think that things like that would be ok to talk about. Not like we are wondering if he is gonna flip anymore  :dunno:

So at this point, with him being committed to us and all, I would think that things like that would be ok to talk about. Not like we are wondering if he is gonna flip anymore  :dunno:

That kind of thinking will lead to total anarchy...

Think we've been there for a while  ;D

:P

Isn't this what you want? Are you not an anarchist? :P

:P

Isn't this what you want? Are you not an anarchist? :P

I don't mind anarchy as long as I'm in charge.

I saw on Twitter that Foster was at AU's practice today and watching the LB's drills "intently."

Archived