2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that RF's tattoo was not fresh, and also fake. He has been wearing a Hollywood grade rubber sleeve for the past few days which happens to be tattooed with the AU logo.(This is the only logical explanation to the "not fresh" argument.) On signing day it is rumored he will pull off the sleeve revealing that he has a tattoo of Nick Saban peeing on the AU logo. (Much like you see on the back window of many rusty pickups) He will then send two LOI's out. One will go to AU signed "Donald Duck" and then another to UA with his real signature, completing the ultimate troll.

JMO.

I knew it was to good to be true  :banghead:

When Reuben flipped you had to do a search on al.com to find  anything about it.  I was just on there and UAT got a commitment from a Jones brother (not Jonas) and it's front page news.  Well played al.com, well played.

When Reuben flipped you had to do a search on al.com to find  anything about it.  I was just on there and UAT got a commitment from a Jones brother (not Jonas) and it's front page news.  Well played al.com, well played.

You must have checked late or just missed it. They had a few articles on the front sports page when the flipped happened.

That's ok, they can have the least talented of the Jones bros. Hard time seeing him playing LB for them, I see H-back in his future. A little surprised he didn't end up at UTk...

You must have checked late or just missed it. They had a few articles on the front sports page when the flipped happened.

There was no mention on the front page for sure.  The sports page maybe, but it wasn't something they found as worthy as the Jones announcement.

There was no mention on the front page for sure.  The sports page maybe, but it wasn't something they found as worthy as the Jones announcement.

Oh. I only go to the sports page so I did not know.

I am a sales rep in Auburn, this summer I have been selling to a company here in town.  They had a lady that directed traffic in and out, kind of a security/get you driving to the right point.  She is the nicest lady, just one that brighten your day, rain or shine she was always positive and had a  smile.  All day in the of summer heat, just gave you a bit of God's grace everyday.  When I came by we always had a quick chat and a War Eagle,  this past friday was her last day, she was taking a job in Opelika so I talked to her a little more than normal to say goodbye.

Not a good bye at all, I found out she is a part of our family in a big way and she will be at Jordan Hare on Saturdays with all of us.  Her son is Reuben Foster.  Wow Reuben is a lucky guy and if he takes his Mom's positive attitude he will go a long ways, hopefully in football, but no matter he is blessed and so are we as well to  have such a great lady in our AU family.

I remember thinking the same thing.  It was not on the front page like the recent bama commit is.

I remember thinking the same thing.  It was not on the front page like the recent bama commit is.

Quit going to al.com and make your lack of clicking make a difference. 

I dunno. I think Johnathan Jones(2012 recruit) is wearing #2.

In that pick of Foster and Adams I noticed he had on the jersey #2. Could RF be the first player after Cam to wear duece?    :dunno:

AARION SAVAGE!

In that pick of Foster and Adams I noticed he had on the jersey #2. Could RF be the first player after Cam to wear duece?    :dunno:

AARION SAVAGE!

From Albany, GA.

Just wondering, but are there any leaked pictures with his face and the tat? I do believe that is his tattoo, but I mean it really could be anybody..

Just wondering, but are there any leaked pictures with his face and the tat? I do believe that is his tattoo, but I mean it really could be anybody..

536254f3.jpg

Archived