2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I'm sure it was brought up 30 pages ago, but did you guys see that Reuben even made his way onto Around the Horn? I have never seen them talk about highschool football on that show once. :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it was brought up 30 pages ago, but did you guys see that Reuben even made his way onto Around the Horn? I have never seen them talk about highschool football on that show once. :laugh: :laugh:

I have not heard about that, that's neat.

Dee Liner ‏@Liner_25

Just got off the phone wit @reubenfoster_FG and he said he wanna go to Play for Clemson wit Robert!

Reuben Foster ‏@reubenfoster_FG

Just got off the phone with @Liner_25 he told me he have a baby on the way and he scared!!

I love the back and forth banter. No worries.  ;D

What did they say? I stopped watching that show, but would have loved to have seen that.

What did they say? I stopped watching that show, but would have loved to have seen that.

It was the lightning round segment. Debated whether it was a big flip or not.

Thanks. Don't see how that was much of a debate, but it is BSPN we are talking about.

Thanks. Don't see how that was much of a debate, but it is BSPN we are talking about.

In the showdown round the 2 remaining contestants have to take opposite sides.

I heard that RF's tattoo was not fresh, and also fake. He has been wearing a Hollywood grade rubber sleeve for the past few days which happens to be tattooed with the AU logo.(This is the only logical explanation to the "not fresh" argument.) On signing day it is rumored he will pull off the sleeve revealing that he has a tattoo of Nick Saban peeing on the AU logo. (Much like you see on the back window of many rusty pickups) He will then send two LOI's out. One will go to AU signed "Donald Duck" and then another to UA with his real signature, completing the ultimate troll.

JMO.

I heard that RF's tattoo was not fresh, and also fake. He has been wearing a Hollywood grade rubber sleeve for the past few days which happens to be tattooed with the AU logo.(This is the only logical explanation to the "not fresh" argument.) On signing day it is rumored he will pull off the sleeve revealing that he has a tattoo of Nick Saban peeing on the AU logo. (Much like you see on the back window of many rusty pickups) He will then send two LOI's out. One will go to AU signed "Donald Duck" and then another to UA with his real signature, completing the ultimate troll.

JMO.

That is so far fetched it does not have to be in yellow.

JMO.

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dee Liner ‏@Liner_25

@reubenfoster_FG Just said on the phone that he really love Saban and he gone give him another chance!

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for that.  Here sipping my morning coffee and I almost spit some of it out when I read this.  I feel really good about this class.  War Eagle!

So after 226 pages, we've already cooled on this kid?  given the amount of recruiting he is doing for us, i think there is adequate room to take this thread to 500 (at least) before signing day. 

:thumbsup:;D:thumbsup:

It was more fun when he was a turd commit. Kind of like the pretty girl you drool over and dream about until you're actually dating her. Once you have her you inexplicably  blow her off to drink beer with the guys. Makes perfect sense, right?  ;)

Who is Reuben Foster?  :timeout::dunno:

Don't really know? Some kid who plays football, I think LB'er. Supposed to be decent. Shows some interest in Auburn but who really knows? Rumored to have some tattoo for the school he plans to attend but just rumors but some tattoo experts do not believe it is real. Some people don't really think too much good of him, not even the best player in America though so I don't think we get him. War Eagle  :bananadance::party:

Wasn't he that big singer on American Idol?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  ^^^^^^this made me laugh!  I just hope he doesn't report to camp next summer in that condition!  >:(

Wasn't he that big singer on American Idol?

No, he's the guy that Bob Dylan wrote that song about and Denzel Washington portrayed in that movie.

Things that go BUMP in the night! haha...but seriously, the major recruiting services have Robert N. ranked a spot ahead of RF.  What is this marginal difference based on?  Reuben looks to my untrained eye to have better attack, nose for the ball, and certainly premier tackling form.  Man hits like a regenerated, bigger Trey Blackmon BOOOM

I am a sales rep in Auburn, this summer I have been selling to a company here in town.  They had a lady that directed traffic in and out, kind of a security/get you driving to the right point.  She is the nicest lady, just one that brighten your day, rain or shine she was always positive and had a  smile.  All day in the of summer heat, just gave you a bit of God's grace everyday.  When I came by we always had a quick chat and a War Eagle,  this past friday was her last day, she was taking a job in Opelika so I talked to her a little more than normal to say goodbye.

Not a good bye at all, I found out she is a part of our family in a big way and she will be at Jordan Hare on Saturdays with all of us.  Her son is Reuben Foster.  Wow Reuben is a lucky guy and if he takes his Mom's positive attitude he will go a long ways, hopefully in football, but no matter he is blessed and so are we as well to  have such a great lady in our AU family.

Archived