2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

shocked.gif  Probably not a good strategy for the turds.  But, hey, it's a great strategy for us!!  Keep it up bammers and we will be neither surprised nor disappointed!!  thumbsup.gif

The gumps just can't help themselves. I love that they are exposing what a bunch of inbred lifes losers they really are for all the world to see.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shocked.gif  Probably not a good strategy for the turds.  But, hey, it's a great strategy for us!!  Keep it up bammers and we will be neither surprised nor disappointed!!  thumbsup.gif

The gumps just can't help themselves. I love that they are exposing what a bunch of inbred lifes losers they really are for all the world to see.

Expected nothing different. They have been tearing him up everywhere and saying he is not a good fit for bama due to "character flaws". Also, he is too short, too fat and has bad knees according to the Updykes now.  :zapbama:

Come on updykes..keep talking smack to RF...that's good guys all that kid needs is more fire to crush the crapstone

Come on updykes..keep talking smack to RF...that's good guys all that kid needs is more fire to crush the crapstone

Agreed. I hope they keep it up so that RF can remember that he has bad knees, is too short and wasn't a good fit character wise for The Univusity. We all have idiots but most of us in the SEC can't match up to the number of backstabbing zealots that UA has. The young man made a decision and let it go. I think most of us did last year when we lost a prized recruit. We were upset that he lied but I didn't see a lot of name calling like I've seen with RF. Some, yes, but not nearly to the degree with RF. I hope he lets it roll off of his back.

Agreed. I hope they keep it up so that RF can remember that he has bad knees, is too short and wasn't a good fit character wise for The Univusity. We all have idiots but most of us in the SEC can't match up to the number of backstabbing zealots that UA has. The young man made a decision and let it go. I think most of us did last year when we lost a prized recruit. We were upset that he lied but I didn't see a lot of name calling like I've seen with RF. Some, yes, but not nearly to the degree with RF. I hope he lets it roll off of his back.

The reason you didn't see that last year with the recruit who flipped from us to bammer at the last minute is because of this: Auburn fans as a whole are a group that has a very strong sense of CHARACTER and MORAL FIBER. After the shock of losing our headline recruit to them, we realized that if he was going to flip from us to them in the manner that he did, did we really want him?

In all honesty, after overcoming the Cam firestorm, and the disappointment in the trailer park 4; Auburn fans were deep down glad that we lost out on said recruit. Regardless of how talented he is and successful on the football field he will be, (because he will be good don't get it twisted), he is not what we as fans like to consider an Auburn man.

Now coming back to Reuben, the reason that Bammers are so mad is tri-fold. They are losing a great football player who will be a very successful college athlete. They are losing him to us, which probably has a fairly high percentage of their fan base on the verge of insanity... literally. Finally they realize that not only did they lose their best recruit, to us, but that he is also a very likable and genuine young man who others gravitate to. The recruit we lost was extremely reclusive, fairly self-centered from the accounts we know, and from the games that I have watched of him an unemotional football player. Reuben is the exact opposite.

I've said on here a few times that I'm a high school football coach and that I had the pleasure of working at a camp with Reuben. He is the antonym of everything I just described Yeldon as. He was the most charismatic high school player I've ever met in my short coaching career and that quality in itself will help him as well as Auburn become more successful. I've followed recruiting fairly closely the past few years but I've never wanted a recruit as bad as I wanted him. Although I am what many would consider a "sidewalk fan" I love Auburn University, not just Auburn football and feel that our coaching staff will continue to bring in great young talent like Foster that will make Auburn an even better place than it already is.

WDE

"@reubenfoster_FG: Boi y'all bama fans stop talking about me giving me all this motivation for my team lol. I love it when say bad things # war eagle for life"

The great thing about this is that he is such a high profile recruit, and very likable among his peers. This is really the first time a recruit of his magnitude spurned the Tahd and their fans are doing what they do best. This will have an impact on others in this class and likely on some in next years too.

I believe they did the same thing to Brent Callaway. Didn't he get death threats?

"@reubenfoster_FG: Boi y'all bama fans stop talking about me giving me all this motivation for my team lol. I love it when say bad things # war eagle for life"

The great thing about this is that he is such a high profile recruit, and very likable among his peers. This is really the first time a recruit of his magnitude spurned the Tahd and their fans are doing what they do best. This will have an impact on others in this class and likely on some in next years too.

I believe they did the same thing to Brent Callaway. Didn't he get death threats?

You would be correct.

Yes, but Brent didn't live in Auburn and have an AU tat :thumbsup:

tats don't deflect death threats.  you have to remember there are some real sickos out there.  not to point fingers at any particular fanbase, but there are some that would go to the extent to poison a rivals trees due to their hatred for the opposition.  I feel for any of these kids that are highly sought after and caught up in this rivalry crap.  it's not the schools, but the fans that make it so bad on them.

tats don't deflect death threats.  you have to remember there are some real sickos out there.  not to point fingers at any particular fanbase, but there are some that would go to the extent to poison a rivals trees due to their hatred for the opposition.  I feel for any of these kids that are highly sought after and caught up in this rivalry crap.  it's not the schools, but the fans that make it so bad on them.

Have you seen the comments on the article in the AJC about Rueben Foster's tattoo?  The haters from bama and the leg humpers were having one of their teabagging episodes.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/07/13/did-you-see-what-reuben-foster-did-out-of-loyalty-to-auburn/

Have you seen the comments on the article in the AJC about Rueben Foster's tattoo?  The haters from bama and the leg humpers were having one of their teabagging episodes.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/07/13/did-you-see-what-reuben-foster-did-out-of-loyalty-to-auburn/

Geez Dawg fans are almost as bad as Turd fans. First they worship him and when he doesn't choose them they go all Benedict Arnold on him. Just be happy for the guy is all I am saying. I don't remember any Auburn fans spewing this much hate when TJ and Cyrus pulled the ole switcharoo on us the past two years. Just shows the low maturity factor of UGAly fans and Bama fans when they attack a 18 year old. 

The reason you didn't see that last year with the recruit who flipped from us to bammer at the last minute is because of this: Auburn fans as a whole are a group that has a very strong sense of CHARACTER and MORAL FIBER. After the shock of losing our headline recruit to them, we realized that if he was going to flip from us to them in the manner that he did, did we really want him?

In all honesty, after overcoming the Cam firestorm, and the disappointment in the trailer park 4; Auburn fans were deep down glad that we lost out on said recruit. Regardless of how talented he is and successful on the football field he will be, (because he will be good don't get it twisted), he is not what we as fans like to consider an Auburn man.

Now coming back to Reuben, the reason that Bammers are so mad is tri-fold. They are losing a great football player who will be a very successful college athlete. They are losing him to us, which probably has a fairly high percentage of their fan base on the verge of insanity... literally. Finally they realize that not only did they lose their best recruit, to us, but that he is also a very likable and genuine young man who others gravitate to. The recruit we lost was extremely reclusive, fairly self-centered from the accounts we know, and from the games that I have watched of him an unemotional football player. Reuben is the exact opposite.

I've said on here a few times that I'm a high school football coach and that I had the pleasure of working at a camp with Reuben. He is the antonym of everything I just described Yeldon as. He was the most charismatic high school player I've ever met in my short coaching career and that quality in itself will help him as well as Auburn become more successful. I've followed recruiting fairly closely the past few years but I've never wanted a recruit as bad as I wanted him. Although I am what many would consider a "sidewalk fan" I love Auburn University, not just Auburn football and feel that our coaching staff will continue to bring in great young talent like Foster that will make Auburn an even better place than it already is.

WDE

GREAT post and I agree 1000%

:we:

Yeah what is so crazy is that TJY screwed us way late in recruiting, Cyrus PICKED us on signing day then didn't sign with us and eventually faxed his letter to bammer. Those are two way sketchier and d-bag moves on their part. Reuben just switches his committment half a year before NSD, leaving both schools with plenty of time to fine back up plans. The statement by RF probably ticked off bammer fans, but how can they really be mad with the crap their coach has pulled the last few years. Can you imagine the first IB he plays in? I gotta be at the game just to hear the sound of the first hit he lays on TJY.

SIAP...

Daniel Dixon â„¢ ‏@IAmDaniel_D

@reubenfoster_FG I Seen That Auburn Tat! Its Nice Lol And You aint Even Sign Yet Lol it's All Good Thou ‪#WarDamnEagle‬ ‪#AuburnTigers‬

Reuben Foster ‏@reubenfoster_FG

@IAmDaniel_D That tat mean I am signing

After seeing his new tat, maybe that's his way of telling people that he's commitment to Auburn is 100% firm.

After seeing his new tat, maybe that's his way of telling people that he's commitment to Auburn is 100% firm.

Ya reckon?

Ya reckon?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "I reckon I do."

I love this site.  :thumbsup:

Was watching the British Open this morning & when Jason Dufner was teeing off they were saying how he was excited the other day when he heard that Auburn had flipped a big time commit from bama! That was pretty cool to hear! :wareagle:

Archived