2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Can't believe all of you are talking about a damn tat. Who give a rat's behind.......

Tell the truth, Golf. You've got "WAR EAGLE" tattooed across your lower back don't you? Haha! I kid, I kid.

No he has "Big Bird is my Daddy" on his left cheek.

That one probably just got me banned.  :laugh:

My question is how do you know, Weegs? Haha! Now we may go out together!!

Barry told him. :cool:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reuben Foster cannot sign on the dotted line until February, but he has already put his decision in ink.

11305404-large.jpg

:party:

I'm gonig to have to call BS on that tat... unless he's had it for weeks and it's fully healed or it's a Henna Tat and not a real tat.  A fresh tattoo doesn't look anything like that...

Having said that... it could be the design transfer on the arm prior to them giving him the tat...

C'mon man....enough on the tat.  Maybe he did have it prior, but that's unlikely given the exposure he had at camps the past few weeks.  You think someone wouldn't have noticed it and let the cat out of the bag?  It has been verified by more than a few people.  There is a photo on Yahoo of the stencil drawing prior that says it is the tat and of course it isn't.  But the latest pix are authentic.  Go back through the last several pages of posts to see the comments and pix of those who have seen it and then come back and tell me everyone is lying or mistaken.  War Eagle!

You're free to believe in whatever you want and I'm not saying he doesn't have the tattoo that is pictured,  but I promise you, the picture shown is not of a fresh tattoo... No way, no How... If you've every had a tattoo, you would agree...

Funny how you make it sound like you know more than people who have been around him and have seen him without the tattoo, and now with it. It's not a matter of believing in something or not, fact is fact. BTW, there are pictures of the tattoo up close where you can see redness and irritation. I've had a tattoo and I don't agree with you. Go over to 247 and tell the likes of Bryan Matthews (Who sees RF nearly every day) that the tattoo is not real and that it is not fresh. Seriously, I equate this to arguing the sky is not blue when you have never been outside.

Reuben Foster cannot sign on the dotted line until February, but he has already put his decision in ink.

11305404-large.jpg

:party:

I'm gonig to have to call BS on that tat... unless he's had it for weeks and it's fully healed or it's a Henna Tat and not a real tat.  A fresh tattoo doesn't look anything like that...

Having said that... it could be the design transfer on the arm prior to them giving him the tat...

C'mon man....enough on the tat.  Maybe he did have it prior, but that's unlikely given the exposure he had at camps the past few weeks.  You think someone wouldn't have noticed it and let the cat out of the bag?  It has been verified by more than a few people.  There is a photo on Yahoo of the stencil drawing prior that says it is the tat and of course it isn't.  But the latest pix are authentic.  Go back through the last several pages of posts to see the comments and pix of those who have seen it and then come back and tell me everyone is lying or mistaken.  War Eagle!

You're free to believe in whatever you want and I'm not saying he doesn't have the tattoo that is pictured,  but I promise you, the picture shown is not of a fresh tattoo... No way, no How... If you've every had a tattoo, you would agree...

Funny how you make it sound like you know more than people who have been around him and have seen him without the tattoo, and now with it. It's not a matter of believing in something or not, fact is fact. BTW, there are pictures of the tattoo up close where you can see redness and irritation. I've had a tattoo and I don't agree with you. Go over to 247 and tell the likes of Bryan Matthews (Who sees RF nearly every day) that the tattoo is not real and that it is not fresh. Seriously, I equate this to arguing the sky is not blue when you have never been outside.

Poker, it's just the mindset that the Auburn fanbase has been plagued with for as long as I can remember. The unwillingness to believe that Auburn can be a consistent powerhouse and that we should just believe that everything that happens to Auburn is too good to be true. It's maddening. These kinds of fans just cannot believe that a five star player like this would really sign with Auburn. That's why there seem to be so many excuses for great things happening to Auburn. It's just like the baby elephant analogy. Tie a baby elephant's leg to a stake and all he can do is walk in a tiny circle. When he is an adult elephant if you tie his leg, he will still walk in that tiny circle even though he can rip the stake out of the ground, because he has been conditioned to believe he is bound. Until the Auburn fanbase starts believing in the greatness of Auburn and that we are an elite program, this attitude of "woe is Auburn" will remain.

I don't think Bathel is doubting that is Reuben's arm.  This photo was taken less than a day after getting this tattoo.  I think what he is saying is there would be irritation and it wouldn't look this clean, being that fresh.   Right, Bathel?  I wondered the same thing when this photo first came out. 

Yes, Only point is that it is not a fresh tattoo... It could easily be a picture of Reuben's arm and there are many explinations as to why....

I've not doubted that it is his arm and that he does have that exact ink on his arm nor have I said anything to the such... There are many reason why this picture is not of a fresh tattoo and that he does have that image on his arm.  a few are... it's a picture of the transfer image before they inked him, it's a semi permanet tattoo, it's just a sharpy drawing done by a future teammate.

Saying that... it's just my opinion... You're free to believe something differnt.  The world will still turn and everythign will still be ok.

A lot of people on his twitter are saying they saw his tattoo shown on ESPN.

OFF$ET Esco ‏@Offset_Ro

they just showed @reubenfoster_FG tattoo on ‪#ESPN

Tanner Boots ‏@Tanner_Boots

Just saw @reubenfoster_FG tattoo on ESPN. ‪#committed‬ ‪#WDE

Cameron Fortenberry ‏@CameronCade45

@reubenfoster_FG they just showed your au tat on espnu! ‪#WDE

I don't know of a reason why ESPN would show his tattoo if it weren't true.

OFF$ET Esco ‏@Offset_Ro

It was on the rivalry watch segment on college football live yesterday.

OFF$ET Esco ‏@Offset_Ro

Yes, because ESPN never runs anything that isn't true!  Especially if it is from Joe Schad or Mark Schlahoweveryouspellhisname.

come on guys, It's already been confirmed that it's his by multiple people.

That last pic posted was a fresh tattoo, you can still see the swelling around it. It's a done deal, It's real, it's his, He's All IN!!!!

move along.

come on guys, It's already been confirmed that it's his by multiple people.

That last pic posted was a fresh tattoo, you can still see the swelling around it. It's a done deal, It's real, it's his, He's All IN!!!!

move along.

I'll agree that the tat is real.

But on who's arm is said tat ? ;D

I've not doubted that it is his arm and that he does have that exact ink on his arm nor have I said anything to the such... There are many reason why this picture is not of a fresh tattoo and that he does have that image on his arm.  a few are... it's a picture of the transfer image before they inked him, it's a semi permanet tattoo, it's just a sharpy drawing done by a future teammate.

Saying that... it's just my opinion... You're free to believe something differnt.  The world will still turn and everythign will still be ok.

I know it's your opinion, it just seems a little silly. BTW never once in my statement did I imply that you said it was not Reuben's arm. My whole statement was about you saying the tattoo is not real and fresh, read it again. Don't you think there's ANY chance you just can't see the redness in this one picture? All I'm saying is just consider that many many people have seen the tattoo up close and verified that it is real. Why would you want to make the statement that its not real if you have NEVER seen it? Sorry, but even though its your opinion its a really annoying one and very far reaching. A sharpie drawing? Come on man...you have your mind way too made up on this one. It's a fresh, real tattoo and has been verified by many credible sources who, I'm sure, know what a fresh tattoo looks like.

I know it's your opinion, it just seems a little silly. BTW never once in my statement did I imply that you said it was not Reuben's arm. My whole statement was about you saying the tattoo is not real and fresh, read it again. Don't you think there's ANY chance you just can't see the redness in this one picture? All I'm saying is just consider that many many people have seen the tattoo up close and verified that it is real. Why would you want to make the statement that its not real if you have NEVER seen it? Sorry, but even though its your opinion its a really annoying one and very far reaching. A sharpie drawing? Come on man...you have your mind way too made up on this one. It's a fresh, real tattoo and has been verified by many credible sources who, I'm sure, know what a fresh tattoo looks like.

Guys. With all do respect, Let it go or take it to PMs please.

^^^What ellitor said.  This is silly.  I am moments away from trashing every tat comment made the last couple days...and that would remove several pages from our great thread.  You're entitled to your opinions.  Let's move on.  we.gif

Did anyone else read the story about John Copeland's comments regarding RF? Say's AU outbid for him. Then later said he's joking. What an A hole.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/07/john_copelands_comments_on_reu.html

Did anyone else read the story about John Copeland's comments regarding RF? Say's AU outbid for him. Then later said he's joking. What an A hole.

I read Scarbinsky's article in the Birmingham News this morning about this, and he said that when you heard Copeland make his statement, and see the look on his face when he made the statement, he did not sound or look like he was joking. It does make me wonder if someone involved with UA contacted him and told him to shut the hell up. He just implicated his own team on buying recruits (something we have felt they've been doing for some time now).

I read Scarbinsky's article in the Birmingham News this morning about this, and he said that when you heard Copeland make his statement, and see the look on his face when he made the statement, he did not sound or look like he was joking. It does make me wonder if someone involved with UA contacted him and told him to shut the hell up. He just implicated his own team on buying recruits (something we have felt they've been doing for some time now).

Yes - was not joking).

Yes - did implicate on team and he is a former player on a station connected with the university)

Double yes - I'm sure the university told him to shut his mouth. Guy was an idiot for running it in the first place.

Notice this article doesn't have a comment section. Probably a good thing.

This guy is an idiot. I hope he enjoys his free degree, because he sure as hell didn't earn it.

And all the bammers on Bham radio are just as confused as copeland as to why it was taken seriously.  Matt Coulter (Mr. Excitement -  the boringest man in radio) says "Of course he was joking" in a serious tone.  Wimp Sanderson won't even discuss it.  Didn't get to hear what Scott Griffin had to say about it, but since he is now doing a bama recruiting show on that station, you can imagine his take on it.  That station is being infested by bammers very quickly, and they are still trying hard to get fineb um (no I didn't leave out the "a", that's the a-hole that he is). 

I think Booker T should just work on his commentating skills in the WWE and leave football recruiting alone..

...Oh...wait...

Thread hijack terminated.  If you want to discuss your thoughts about John Copeland's comments, there's another thread in the College Football forum.  Thanks!

Thread hijack terminated.  If you want to discuss your thoughts about John Copeland's comments, there's another thread in the College Football forum.  Thanks!

Herk strikes again!  :tease:

So this Foster kid. Is he any good?

"@reubenfoster_FG: Boi y'all bama fans stop talking about me giving me all this motivation for my team lol. I love it when say bad things # war eagle for life"

shocked.gif  Probably not a good strategy for the turds.  But, hey, it's a great strategy for us!!  Keep it up bammers and we will be neither surprised nor disappointed!!  thumbsup.gif

"@reubenfoster_FG: Boi y'all bama fans stop talking about me giving me all this motivation for my team lol. I love it when say bad things # war eagle for life"

The great thing about this is that he is such a high profile recruit, and very likable among his peers. This is really the first time a recruit of his magnitude spurned the Tahd and their fans are doing what they do best. This will have an impact on others in this class and likely on some in next years too.

Archived