2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Foster and liner

Dude, Dee is short.  I mean Reuben's only 6'1 or 6'2.  Def. a little undersized if he's gonna play tackle.

EDIT: Meant to include the pic on the other page of the two of them standing next to each other.

Not unless you consider 6'2" short. RF is 6'2" or 6'3". If you take his hat off, he's only an inch or so taller. Furthermore, they may have on different types of shoes that can make an inch or so difference, and finally body posture may also be affecting the apparent height difference. BTW, I was standing next to RF briefly at his presser this week and he was slightly taller than me--I'm 6'2".  I'm pretty sure everything I've seen says DL is 6'2", which is not a bad height for a DT.

Camera angle also plays a part in how their heights are perceived.

so does lunar positioning and the Earth's rotational spin.

So does the wind and whether or not there is sunshine or not.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foster and liner

Dude, Dee is short.  I mean Reuben's only 6'1 or 6'2.  Def. a little undersized if he's gonna play tackle.

EDIT: Meant to include the pic on the other page of the two of them standing next to each other.

Not unless you consider 6'2" short. RF is 6'2" or 6'3". If you take his hat off, he's only an inch or so taller. Furthermore, they may have on different types of shoes that can make an inch or so difference, and finally body posture may also be affecting the apparent height difference. BTW, I was standing next to RF briefly at his presser this week and he was slightly taller than me--I'm 6'2".  I'm pretty sure everything I've seen says DL is 6'2", which is not a bad height for a DT.

It's probably just the pleats in the pants.

Don't forget about the energy vortexes.

Gotta love the July conversation. I think Reuben is smiling harder than Dee, which pushes the skin of the forehead up slightly, thus lifting the hat that much more. Also I'm pretty sure Reuben was still standing on Little Nicky's neck in the picture, so that's also a factor.

Now that's funny Joker!

Lol bama stacked at LB....but Reuben is 10 times better than any on their roster right now...

I would not go that far. CJ Moseley is pretty dang sick when he is on the field.

Yeah your right..

Reuben is only 5 times better than any LB on their roster.

Lol bama stacked at LB....but Reuben is 10 times better than any on their roster right now...

I would not go that far. CJ Moseley is pretty dang sick when he is on the field.

Yeah your right..

Reuben is only 5 times better than any LB on their roster.

Still far fetched, mainly because of Mosely.

RF looks so much taller than DL because he bench presses nearly every day.  that's all.

:trampoline:

I think RF had a growth spurt after he de-committed from bama.  Saban was just trying to keep a brotha down.  ;D

Foster and liner

It's probably just the pleats in the pants.

Don't forget about the energy vortexes.

Gotta love the July conversation. I think Reuben is smiling harder than Dee, which pushes the skin of the forehead up slightly, thus lifting the hat that much more. Also I'm pretty sure Reuben was still standing on Little Nicky's neck in the picture, so that's also a factor.

Now that's funny Joker!

I try, I try...

Welcome to the Auburn Family Mr. Foster. For those of us who may have missed viewing the announcement on live stream.

5-star LB Reuben Foster commits to Auburn 7-12-12

Reuben Foster cannot sign on the dotted line until February, but he has already put his decision in ink.

11305404-large.jpg

:party:

I'm gonig to have to call BS on that tat... unless he's had it for weeks and it's fully healed or it's a Henna Tat and not a real tat.  A fresh tattoo doesn't look anything like that...

Having said that... it could be the design transfer on the arm prior to them giving him the tat...

Reuben Foster cannot sign on the dotted line until February, but he has already put his decision in ink.

11305404-large.jpg

I'm gonig to have to call BS on that tat... unless he's had it for weeks and it's fully healed or it's a Henna Tat and not a real tat.  A fresh tattoo doesn't look anything like that...

Having said that... it could be the design transfer on the arm prior to them giving him the tat...

Thought the same thing but not being a tat guy, I don't know.

11305404-large.jpg

C'mon man....enough on the tat.  Maybe he did have it prior, but that's unlikely given the exposure he had at camps the past few weeks.  You think someone wouldn't have noticed it and let the cat out of the bag?  It has been verified by more than a few people.  There is a photo on Yahoo of the stencil drawing prior that says it is the tat and of course it isn't.  But the latest pix are authentic.  Go back through the last several pages of posts to see the comments and pix of those who have seen it and then come back and tell me everyone is lying or mistaken.  War Eagle!

11305404-large.jpg

C'mon man....enough on the tat.  Maybe he did have it prior, but that's unlikely given the exposure he had at camps the past few weeks.  You think someone wouldn't have noticed it and let the cat out of the bag?  It has been verified by more than a few people.  There is a photo on Yahoo of the stencil drawing prior that says it is the tat and of course it isn't.  But the latest pix are authentic.  Go back through the last several pages of posts to see the comments and pix of those who have seen it and then come back and tell me everyone is lying or mistaken.  War Eagle!

You're free to believe in whatever you want and I'm not saying he doesn't have the tattoo that is pictured,  but I promise you, the picture shown is not of a fresh tattoo... No way, no How... If you've every had a tattoo, you would agree...

11305404-large.jpg

You're free to believe in whatever you want and I'm not saying he doesn't have the tattoo that is pictured,  but I promise you, the picture shown is not of a fresh tattoo... No way, no How... If you've every had a tattoo, you would agree...

Would you like to see the far away shot of this pic with his face in it? I can show it to you.

I don't think Bathel is doubting that is Reuben's arm.  This photo was taken less than a day after getting this tattoo.  I think what he is saying is there would be irritation and it wouldn't look this clean, being that fresh.  Right, Bathel?  I wondered the same thing when this photo first came out. 

I don't know if it's fresh or not, but several different people who have seen him verified that it is real. I do admit that it doesn't look fresh, but then again, I don't know that for sure. And for the record, I have a tattoo, so I know a little bit about them.

Can't believe all of you are talking about a damn tat. Who give a rat's behind.......

Tell the truth, Golf. You've got "WAR EAGLE" tattooed across your lower back don't you? Haha! I kid, I kid.

Can't believe all of you are talking about a damn tat. Who give a rat's behind.......

Tell the truth, Golf. You've got "WAR EAGLE" tattooed across your lower back don't you? Haha! I kid, I kid.

No he has "Big Bird is my Daddy" on his left cheek.

That one probably just got me banned.  :laugh:

No he has "Big Bird is my Daddy" on his left cheek.

That one probably just got me banned.  :laugh:

My question is how do you know, Weegs? Haha! Now we may go out together!!

Not to change the subject to RF, but have you ever seen a recruit that had this much influence on so many premier recruits from different states, positions, and even classes??  It's like he's the pied piper of top tier talent!  :partey:

i have no tattoos.  i would have thought the same thing, but my 19 y.o. son came home with a tattoo on saturday, the 7th.  he tried to hide it from me, but his mother let it out of the bag.  he showed me on sunday, the 8th.  it looked like he has had it for years.  who knows?  as much as it upset me that my son chose to spend his college "spending money" this way, the sentiment that RF is giving is cool nevertheless.

:dunno:

Not to change the subject to RF, but have you ever seen a recruit that had this much influence on so many premier recruits from different states, positions, and even classes??  It's like he's the pied piper of top tier talent!  :partey:

Was thinking the exact same thing.

Archived