2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Does anybody want to venture to guess how many faxes, e-mails, stamped letter, postcards, phone calls, etc. the Turd nation has sent the NCAA accusing AU of cheating to get Reuben Foster to flip?

Probably none because we have stuff on them and they do not want the NCAA snooping around there again anytime soon.

What do we have on them? Hmmmmmm?

It's more like what do we not have on them?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foster and liner

Those are two large dudes. What in the world is that on Reuben's shirt?

Not sure what is on his shirt, but what you can't see is a gump with his arm's wrapped around Reuben's ankle.

Does anybody want to venture to guess how many faxes, e-mails, stamped letter, postcards, phone calls, etc. the Turd nation has sent the NCAA accusing AU of cheating to get Reuben Foster to flip?

Probably none because we have stuff on them and they do not want the NCAA snooping around there again anytime soon.

Like what?

Holly Anderson ‏@SIHolly

Pretty excited to be spending my day off weeding racist Bama bros out of the comments. Way to show Reuben Foster what he's missing! ‪#goteam

Holly Anderson ‏@SIHolly

Pretty excited to be spending my day off weeding racist Bama bros out of the comments. Way to show Reuben Foster what he's missing! ‪#goteam

That's awesome  :laugh:

Holly Anderson ‏@SIHolly

That's awesome  :laugh:

I think this is the article she was weeding out the comments to:  http://college-football.si.com/2012/07/13/reuben-foster-spurns-alabama-for-auburn-shoots-up-troll-leaderboard/

Holly Anderson ‏@SIHolly

Nothing like solidifying his decision even more than his new tattoo. I got a feeling that 1) RF doesn't care and 2) it just gives him more motivation to slam TJY into the ground even more than he was already planning to.

Lol bama stacked at LB....but Reuben is 10 times better than any on their roster right now...

I would not go that far. CJ Moseley is pretty dang sick when he is on the field.

Foster and liner

Dude, Dee is short.  I mean Reuben's only 6'1 or 6'2.  Def. a little undersized if he's gonna play tackle.

EDIT: Meant to include the pic on the other page of the two of them standing next to each other.

Foster and liner

Dude, Dee is short.  I mean Reuben's only 6'1 or 6'2.  Def. a little undersized if he's gonna play tackle.

EDIT: Meant to include the pic on the other page of the two of them standing next to each other.

Height isn't the most important thing for a DT to have. You would rather a slightly shorter guy than someone 6'5. Much easier to get leverage when you're shorter.

Foster and liner

Not unless you consider 6'2" short. RF is 6'2" or 6'3". If you take his hat off, he's only an inch or so taller. Furthermore, they may have on different types of shoes that can make an inch or so difference, and finally body posture may also be affecting the apparent height difference. BTW, I was standing next to RF briefly at his presser this week and he was slightly taller than me--I'm 6'2".  I'm pretty sure everything I've seen says DL is 6'2", which is not a bad height for a DT.

Foster and liner

Josh Thompson says "Hi." :tease:

Lol bama stacked at LB....but Reuben is 10 times better than any on their roster right now...

I would not go that far. CJ Moseley is pretty dang sick when he is on the field.

Man, isn't that the truth... CJ is extremely talented and I actually thought we stood a decent chance of getting him.

Foster and liner

Not unless you consider 6'2" short. RF is 6'2" or 6'3". If you take his hat off, he's only an inch or so taller. Furthermore, they may have on different types of shoes that can make an inch or so difference, and finally body posture may also be affecting the apparent height difference. BTW, I was standing next to RF briefly at his presser this week and he was slightly taller than me--I'm 6'2".  I'm pretty sure everything I've seen says DL is 6'2", which is not a bad height for a DT.

Camera angle also plays a part in how their heights are perceived.

Foster and liner

so does lunar positioning and the Earth's rotational spin.

Foster and liner

It's probably just the pleats in the pants.

Foster and liner

Don't forget about the energy vortexes.

Foster and liner

Gotta love the July conversation. I think Reuben is smiling harder than Dee, which pushes the skin of the forehead up slightly, thus lifting the hat that much more. Also I'm pretty sure Reuben was still standing on Little Nicky's neck in the picture, so that's also a factor.

Foster and liner

I'm pretty sure Reuben was still standing on Little Nicky's neck in the picture, so that's also a factor.

Well done.

Color me stupid, but why would we sit on that?  I'd zip that stuff up to Indianapolis in a hurry.

Archived