2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a professional tattoo artist (I have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express) but that doesn't look fresh. I don't think it would look that good if he had just gotten it 2 days ago. I think he could have had that for some time?

I think Reuben has set the first of many new standards he will set over the next several years here at AU...the new standard for "commitment"!!!  Wow, just WOW!!!  yey.gif

I'm with you, herk...this absolutely blows my mind! I would LOVE to hear what the bammers have to say about this one...

They didn't want him anyways.

They found somebody better.

He can't play big boy football.

He was scared to compete.

(I am sure I have missed many of their "excuses". Feel free to add to their "go to" ones)

Don't forget he didn't have a committable offer...

I'm not a professional tattoo artist (I have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express) but that doesn't look fresh. I don't think it would look that good if he had just gotten it 2 days ago. I think he could have had that for some time?

This is just me, but if you look close you can see the redness from irritation around the edges of the ink. That looks real and it looks fresh. But that's just what I think

It's fresh ink. But who's exactly? did he confirm it on his FB page? Because it's not clear who's tat it is on his twitter.

It's fresh ink. But who's exactly? did he confirm it on his FB page? Because it's not clear who's tat it is on his twitter.

That's what I'm thinking. Until I see his face with the tat visible on his arm in a pic, it could be anybody. Has anybody actually seen it in person?

Given that is his first AU tat, he better team up with Ziemba and get the discount rate to cover the next 5 seasons.   :laugh:

Maybe we should avoid using "discount" and "tattoo" in the same sentence when discussing a recruit/current player.

Just me?

:dunno:

:laugh:

I think Reuben has set the first of many new standards he will set over the next several years here at AU...the new standard for "commitment"!!!  Wow, just WOW!!!  yey.gif

I'm with you, herk...this absolutely blows my mind! I would LOVE to hear what the bammers have to say about this one...

(I am sure I have missed many of their "excuses". Feel free to add to their "go to" ones)

ahhhhhhhhh...their favorite. Nice call!

Only Bammers are dumb enough to think that an "offer: isn't commitable. Man they are dumb.

Hoke said he spoke face to face with Foster and that the tat is fo real. Y'all hear that?

That blubbering sound is the sound of weeman and his band of inbred cousin lovers squalling in pain.

I'd be too embarassed to post this.  The #2 player in the country and the #1 linebacker. didn't get a committable offer from Bama?????  What a frickin' idiot to even think about posting this!

Only Bammers are dumb enough to think that an "offer: isn't commitable. Man they are dumb.

Bammers are not the only ones. Recruits tell recruiting sites all the time they have an offer from such and such school even though it is not commitable. That's why Auburn has 133 offers list from recruits even though about 30 to 40 are actually commtable.

seeing his tat made my day. I'm 99.9% convinced that this is a done deal. That 0.01% is screaming at me though. I believe CBVG has brought to us the LB of all LBs and we will have him for not a day over three years. Ruebo is huge for Auburn, HUGE!

Does anybody want to venture to guess how many faxes, e-mails, stamped letter, postcards, phone calls, etc. the Turd nation has sent the NCAA accusing AU of cheating to get Reuben Foster to flip?

Does anybody want to venture to guess how many faxes, e-mails, stamped letter, postcards, phone calls, etc. the Turd nation has sent the NCAA accusing AU of cheating to get Reuben Foster to flip?

I don't know if any of us can count that high... :laugh:

Probably none because we have stuff on them and they do not want the NCAA snooping around there again anytime soon.

Probably none because we have stuff on them and they do not want the NCAA snooping around there again anytime soon.

What do we have on them? Hmmmmmm?

Archived