2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that first photo was the artist's "sketch" for RF on his arm to show him what it would look like.  It was way too rough with smudges and extra lines, etc., for it to be the final product...at least that's what I hope.  grin.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that first photo was the artist's "sketch" for RF on his arm to show him what it would look like.  It was way too rough with smudges and extra lines, etc., for it to be the final product...at least that's what I hope.  grin.gif

Yep, that is a stencil and sharpies.  I've have enough tattoos to know the difference.  Until we see some real ink I'm not 100% convinced.

First post (usually just read). That is a sketch, also new tattoos often have a smeared look to them right after they're finished. It's real.

First post (usually just read). That is a sketch, also new tattoos often have a smeared look to them right after they're finished. It's real.

Welcome dtown! Post often and  :we:

Yeah he got the tat! Reuben is a BOSS!!! That's how you shut down other schools recruiting you. Wonder if Tray Matthews tat is gonna be that same one or a lil different!?

I think Reuben has set the first of many new standards he will set over the next several years here at AU...the new standard for "commitment"!!!  Wow, just WOW!!!  yey.gif

I honestly don't know what a recruit could do to make me feel better about their commitment  :laugh:

Lets get Adams and Mathews tatted up now  :we:

I honestly don't know what a recruit could do to make me feel better about their commitment  :laugh:

Lets get Adams and Mathews tatted up now  :we:

I agree.

And I thought I was the only one up this late...

You aren't alone. Just no idea why I'm still up or why I can't get off this board!  :laugh: :laugh: :timeout:

I think Reuben has set the first of many new standards he will set over the next several years here at AU...the new standard for "commitment"!!!  Wow, just WOW!!!  yey.gif

I'm with you, herk...this absolutely blows my mind! I would LOVE to hear what the bammers have to say about this one...

I'm with you, herk...this absolutely blows my mind! I would LOVE to hear what the bammers have to say about this one...

They didn't want him anyways.

They found somebody better.

He can't play big boy football.

He was scared to compete.

(I am sure I have missed many of their "excuses". Feel free to add to their "go to" ones)

They didn't want him anyways.

They found somebody better.

He can't play big boy football.

He was scared to compete.

(I am sure I have missed many of their "excuses". Feel free to add to their "go to" ones)

The funny thing is they pick on themselves about those excuses.

Archived