2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reuben Foster ‏@reubenfoster_FG

My first tweet and my first twitter I'm new at this but I wanna say WDE!!!

Retweeted by Bryan Matthews

Love it!  :wedance::wareagle::we: to Mr Foster as well!

If I had a twitter I would tell him directly, but since I don't that is the best I got. :thumbsup::zapbama:

Ha. That was post 777 for me. Lucky post, good day for AU.

War Eagle indeed!  What a great day.  Looking fwd to RF developing into the player he is capable of being....all in Orange and Blue BABY!!

Just watched RF's video.  WOW!  Just WOW!  I am excited now for sure!!

PLEASE teach me a little something -

I know he's a LB and someone said we've got us a MIKE backer.  Does that mean he is slated to play middle LB?

Listen, I'm a 50-something woman and I STILL have a school girl crush on Josh - I loved watching him hit folks -   I have a thing for the MLB position apparently (according to my friends)  :-[

Is Reuben slated to be my new school girl crush?   :-[     

War EAGLE!!

Yes ma'am!  :thumbsup:

Thank you, Weegle!!!  Now I REALLY AM excited!  Offense is fun to watch bit I love some 'big hitting' defense  :happydance:

Just watched RF's video.  WOW!  Just WOW!  I am excited now for sure!!

PLEASE teach me a little something -

I know he's a LB and someone said we've got us a MIKE backer.  Does that mean he is slated to play middle LB?

Listen, I'm a 50-something woman and I STILL have a school girl crush on Josh - I loved watching him hit folks -   I have a thing for the MLB position apparently (according to my friends)  :-[

Is Reuben slated to be my new school girl crush?   :-[     

War EAGLE!!

Yes ma'am!  :thumbsup:

Thank you, Weegle!!!  Now I REALLY AM excited!  Offense is fun to watch bit I love some 'big hitting' defense  :happydance:

A woman after my own heart!  I think I might be in love!  :-[:trampoline:

Whats up with this kid? He's not that good ..Haaaaaa....u guys act like he's the next ray Lewis or LT...HAHAHAH...what a great day and its nice to see coach chizik get that Monster LB he's been looking for ...This kid could start for any school in the sec right now ...he could play in socks shorts a jersey and no pads and still Truck an RB ....Jdozer vs foster in Oklahoma drills ...Boom Boom

Bama down to #7, Auburn jumps to #11 on Rivals: http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/teamrank/2013/all/all.

We didn't move. We were previously at 11. Once all those 5.7's get to at least a 5.8 when the season starts, we will sky rocket up the rankings.

Ah! Well, it sure feels like we moved.  ;)

I'm surprised that we didn't!

We were #14 on there before the flip because other teams had past us the past month.

We need someone to commit that they will record the Carver HS vs Auburn HS game and make it available for download.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease...

Gotta love this tweet..

Reuben Foster‏ @reubenfoster_FG

Y'all say you will win with or without me before all this you scream you need me #I know what's real

Like it. Foster appears to be catching on to twitter with a quickness. I'm inspired now and am finally going to create a twitter account I have decided :laugh:

Gotta love this tweet..

Reuben Foster‏ @reubenfoster_FG

Y'all say you will win with or without me before all this you scream you need me #I know what's real

Like it. Foster appears to be catching on to twitter with a quickness. I'm inspired now and am finally going to create a twitter account I have decided :laugh:

Yes. More tweeps.

Went to my favorite pub and had a reuben and and an ice cold fosters. Well more than one fosters..

Because of this, you are my new favorite poster. Thank you for that.

Archived