2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say that I have never been so happy to be wrong about something! :party: I just posted yesterday that I thought he was all turd based on the video from the other day. This is why I should just keep the mouth in foot from now on when it comes to 'cruten. THANK YOU MODS. Great pick up!! Next??  War Eagle!

Don't know what the bammers are saying, though I hope the threat level on the Auburn campus has been raised.

Here's another bit on Reuben's "next-level trolling" of the tahd:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1256972-auburn-football-reuben-foster-subtly-jabs-at-alabama-and-tj-yeldon

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

Bama down to #7, Auburn jumps to #11 on Rivals: http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/teamrank/2013/all/all.

We didn't move. We were previously at 11. Once all those 5.7's get to at least a 5.8 when the season starts, we will sky rocket up the rankings.

Bama down to #7, Auburn jumps to #11 on Rivals: http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/teamrank/2013/all/all.

We didn't move. We were previously at 11. Once all those 5.7's get to at least a 5.8 when the season starts, we will sky rocket up the rankings.

Ah! Well, it sure feels like we moved.  ;)

Ah! Well, it sure feels like we moved.  ;)

I'm surprised that we didn't!

Just realized that you said Bama moved back to #7. I checked Rivals ranking about an hour after he decommited, and they were back to 6. But you're right, they moved back another spot not long ago at all! :o

this guy is not only going to be a great football player he is going to be the future team captain and  part of the greatest defense ever to take the field on the plains or the country for that matter.  Welcome Rueben to the family.

:believe:

Just realized that you said Bama moved back to #7. I checked Rivals ranking about an hour after he decommited, and they were back to 6. But you're right, they moved back another spot not long ago at all! :o

And I suspect you're right -- the rocket is just warming up on the launch pad!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Hey AUbritt, aren't you posting in the wrong RF thread ?  What's the matter, did you get lonely over there ?

:tease::laugh:

Can a mod send me an address of the person responsible for this site so I can send my psychiatric bill to them?  This site has done more damage to my mental health than is good for one man! I'm up, I'm down, I'm confused, I 'm elated, I'm sad...I tell you I go thru the full gamut of emotions!  Right now, this is fantastic news, but being a true Auburn man, I'm scared  :devil: will flip him back.  Reuben flipped once, and we all know  :devil: and his minions won't give up.  Will we be lamenting him flipping if  :devil: is successful in his evil ways?  So now I get to stay in turmoil until NSD!  I love the probability of keeping him in our class with our coaches!

I'm going to  :party: for now, please don't cause me to  :'( before NSD!

That range of emotions that you describe is what I experience for about 3 hours on Saturday's in the Fall!

WAR EAGLE, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY RUEBEN!!!

I rarely read Al.com but had to go there and read the comments regarding this. The nutjobs are out in full.

"He will do good at AU, but chose to not be great".."Doesn't have guts like we thought, scared of competition"

Worth reading the comments just for the shear entertainment value. 

Hey AUbritt, aren't you posting in the wrong RF thread ?  What's the matter, did you get lonely over there ?

:tease::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All is one, at this point!

Anybody know who was sitting at the table on the end to Reuben's right?  He arrived at the last minute and shook Reuben's hand and then as soon as he finished, Reuben leaned down to get the AU hat from under the table and was talking to him.  I couldn't tell what hat he was wearing, but it looked like it might say "BULLDOG"...Just curious.

Could it have been Cam Luper?  He came in with him.

Archived