2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

It is real...

“At the end of the day, I feel like Auburn is the best situation for me and my family,” Foster told reporters at his press conference. “I am 100-percent confident in my final decision.”

TJ Yeldon quote last year:

“At the end of the day I feel like the University of Alabama is the best situation and fit for me and my family.  I am 100 percent confident with my final decision”

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it weird that I can't remember the last time I have been this happy? (I am not an unhappy person, I am just realllyyyyy happy)  ;D

Now that you mention it, not too long ago when I was happy like this I had a hankering for a Chic-Fil-A sandwich but for some reason I am in the mood for a Reuben Sandwich tonight.

It is real...

“At the end of the day, I feel like Auburn is the best situation for me and my family,” Foster told reporters at his press conference. “I am 100-percent confident in my final decision.”

“At the end of the day I feel like the University of Alabama is the best situation and fit for me and my family.  I am 100 percent confident with my final decision”

Very.  ;)

Reuben and TJ had the same statements.

Yeldons:

"Over the last few weeks, I've really put a lot of time and thought into where I want to go to school and continue my football career," Yeldon said in the statement. "I am blessed to be in a situation where I have several great opportunities and I appreciate everyone involved who has helped me get to this point.

"I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get to work on the things I need to do to prepare for college both athletically and academically. I am going to enroll at the University of Alabama in January.

"I have a lot of respect for Auburn, the coaches, and all of the people there, but at the end of the day I feel like the University of Alabama is the best situation and fit for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about it and I'm excited to get started."

Reubens:

Over the last few weeks, I've really put a lot of thought and time into where I wanted to (continue) my football career. I am blessed that I am in the situation where I have several great opportunities, and I appreciate everyone attending this meeting. I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get on with all the work that I need to do for high school and get prepared for college, both academically and athletically.

I am going to enroll at Auburn University.

I have a lot of respect for Alabama and the coaches and all the other people that are there. But at the end of the day, I felt like Auburn University is the place for me and my family and had the best situation for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about my decision, and I'm excited to get started.

Is that for real?  If so, I would say someone is trying to send a message.

I agree :thumbsup:

It is real...

Loving the quotes. Can't wait to see RF and TJ sandwich tjy if he gets that far with Gabe, Lawson, and Liner up front.

This is word for word from my own recording.  The pauses and repeats are his.  It's only slightly different than what was already posted:

"Hey ya'll.  Over the last few weeks I really put a lot of thought and time into why I wanta finish my football...continue my football career.  I am blessed that I have the situation that I am in the situation that I have several great opportunities.  And I appreciate everyone that attended this meeting.  I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get on...get on with the work that I need to do for high school and get prepared for college both academically and athletically.  I am going to enroll...(pause while he unzips the black jacket off the little girl who is wearing the AU cheerleader outfit)...to Auburn University. I have a lot of respect for Alabama...the coaches  and all of the other people and the fans.  But at the end of the day, I feel like Auburn Univ...Auburn University is the place for me and my family.  It has the best situation for me and my family.  I am 100% confident with my final decision.  I feel great about my decision and I'm excited to get started.  And again I want to thank everybody who attended this conference and who have taken an interest into me and my family.  And today thank you and God bless."

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I got his first "War Eagle" as an AU commitment as he exited the AHS lunch room.  HappyDance.gif

Reuben and TJ had the same statements.

Yeldons:

"Over the last few weeks, I've really put a lot of time and thought into where I want to go to school and continue my football career," Yeldon said in the statement. "I am blessed to be in a situation where I have several great opportunities and I appreciate everyone involved who has helped me get to this point.

"I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get to work on the things I need to do to prepare for college both athletically and academically. I am going to enroll at the University of Alabama in January.

"I have a lot of respect for Auburn, the coaches, and all of the people there, but at the end of the day I feel like the University of Alabama is the best situation and fit for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about it and I'm excited to get started."

Reubens:

Over the last few weeks, I've really put a lot of thought and time into where I wanted to (continue) my football career. I am blessed that I am in the situation where I have several great opportunities, and I appreciate everyone attending this meeting. I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get on with all the work that I need to do for high school and get prepared for college, both academically and athletically.

I am going to enroll at Auburn University.

I have a lot of respect for Alabama and the coaches and all the other people that are there. But at the end of the day, I felt like Auburn University is the place for me and my family and had the best situation for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about my decision, and I'm excited to get started.

Is that for real?  If so, I would say someone is trying to send a message.

I agree :thumbsup:

Troll Tide Troll.    :beatmullet::zapbama::beatmullet:

Oooooohhh  H@ll    ...........  .  you know Saban is flippin out about right now.   Red in the face and cussin a blue streak.     :tease:

\

He may even beat up his daughters roommate. Nevermind. Already been handled.

Oooooohhh  H@ll    ...........  .  you know Saban is flippin out about right now.   Red in the face and cussin a blue streak.     :tease:

Would be nice to see this but I figure he has either known or suspected this for quite a while.

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :beatmullet:

I feel like his flipping is sooooooooooooooo HUGE for the future of recruiting this state! I don't know why, but I really think this was the turning point towards dominating the rivalry again :)

WAR EAGLE !!!!!!!!!!!! and welcome to the family Mr Foster.  I cannot ever remember seeing this much potential on defense in one recruiting class.  Happy day for Auburn now maybe Reuben can start recruiting for the good guys.  It's great to be an Auburn Tiger !!!!!!!

:party: :party: :wedance: :wedance: :wareagle: :wareagle: :party: :party: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :trampoline:

You are correct. It all started when Chiz was hired, then newton, now this.

I think recruits are realizing you can have success at Auburn and still have fun in college. Our staff is top notch in coaching these kids up without making them feel like just another number like the wee one does in turd town. I haven't ever heard a recruit say man i just visited Alabama and had so much fun, me and Saban were cracking up together the whole time. These kids see that you can be successful, have fun, and be a part of a tight knit family in ways you just can't in turd town.

While I am not normally a meanspirited type of guy, i LOVE the fact that Reuben's speech and TJ's were almost identical. That is SOOOOOOO cool. Way to send a message without sending a message.

WDE!!!!!!

"I'm definitely going to play with Tray - period, no matter what the school," Foster told UGASports.com earlier this month.

Does Mathews flip to AU from UGA? = 4star safty.

That would seal the deal for both.

Archived