2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reuben said "At the end of the day, I feel like Auburn is the best situation for me and my family" and “I am 100-percent confident in my family decision"

"family decision". That is big for AU.

Is enrolling early a possibility for Reuben ? Just curius about his plans. Taking all officials this fall ?

Word on the streets is he just dropped to a 4* and bamuh never wanted him anyway.

May have been said already did not want to go through 203 pages to make a joke... :beatmullet:

Hmm...

Kipp Adams ESPN ‏@KippLAdams

‪#UGA‬ commits Shaq Wiggins, Tray Matthews & Demarre Kitt will be visiting Auburn Saturday.

Reuben and TJ had the same statements.

Yeldons:

"Over the last few weeks, I've really put a lot of time and thought into where I want to go to school and continue my football career," Yeldon said in the statement. "I am blessed to be in a situation where I have several great opportunities and I appreciate everyone involved who has helped me get to this point.

"I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get to work on the things I need to do to prepare for college both athletically and academically. I am going to enroll at the University of Alabama in January.

"I have a lot of respect for Auburn, the coaches, and all of the people there, but at the end of the day I feel like the University of Alabama is the best situation and fit for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about it and I'm excited to get started."

Reubens:

Over the last few weeks, I've really put a lot of thought and time into where I wanted to (continue) my football career. I am blessed that I am in the situation where I have several great opportunities, and I appreciate everyone attending this meeting. I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get on with all the work that I need to do for high school and get prepared for college, both academically and athletically.

I am going to enroll at Auburn University.

I have a lot of respect for Alabama and the coaches and all the other people that are there. But at the end of the day, I felt like Auburn University is the place for me and my family and had the best situation for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about my decision, and I'm excited to get started.

Conspiracy theorists from ESPN say the timing may have to due with "recent negative news regarding other Auburn recruits" (i.e. Liner).

I for one could care less about the timing....awesome pick up! (Awesome is probably quite the understatement)

For some reason I find myself getting more excited about the DEFENSE we are putting together than if we happened to sign the greatest RB/QB in this class. I've missed defense being the side of the ball that AU hangs it's hat on.

I see Reuben smashing Yeldon in the backfield for years to come... I can't wait to see that! WAR EAGLE REUBEN!! THE AUBURN FAMILY LOVES YAH!

I see Reuben smashing Yeldon in the backfield for years to come... I can't wait to see that! WAR EAGLE REUBEN!! THE AUBURN FAMILY LOVES YAH!

Look at what I posted on the last page lol

Yeldons:

"Over the last few weeks, I've really put a lot of time and thought into where I want to go to school and continue my football career," Yeldon said in the statement. "I am blessed to be in a situation where I have several great opportunities and I appreciate everyone involved who has helped me get to this point.

"I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get to work on the things I need to do to prepare for college both athletically and academically. I am going to enroll at the University of Alabama in January.

"I have a lot of respect for Auburn, the coaches, and all of the people there, but at the end of the day I feel like the University of Alabama is the best situation and fit for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about it and I'm excited to get started."

Reubens:

Over the last few weeks, I've really put a lot of thought and time into where I wanted to (continue) my football career. I am blessed that I am in the situation where I have several great opportunities, and I appreciate everyone attending this meeting. I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get on with all the work that I need to do for high school and get prepared for college, both academically and athletically.

I have a lot of respect for Alabama and the coaches and all the other people that are there. But at the end of the day, I felt like Auburn University is the place for me and my family and had the best situation for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about my decision, and I'm excited to get started.

Is that for real?  If so, I would say someone is trying to send a message.

Yeldons:

Reubens:

:-X

Yeldons:

Reubens:

Is that for real?  If so, I would say someone is trying to send a message.

;)

He may have to wait in line. Cassanova, Dee, Carl, Kris, Gabe, Javier...you get the point.

Archived