2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At present, only AU and USCw have 3 5 star recruits (Rivals).  

No school has two.  ND, TX, OSU have one each.......and the poor UpDykes have GOOSE EGG !  

:laugh:  :thumbsup:  :hellyeah:

How does this sound for a front 7:

DE: Lawson

DT: Liner

DT: M. Adams

DE: Bowers

OLB: T Johnson

MLB: Foster

OLB: ?

Dream team front 7 IMO and maybe the best in one class in the SEC that I can even remember.

Kudos to our coaches for pulling this off.  It was all UGA and Bama until he moved to Auburn, and even then rival insiders were sure Foster was theirs.  Chizik and crew punked them all.

At present, only AU and USCw have 3 5 star recruits (Rivals).  

No school has two.  ND, TX, OSU have one each.......and the poor UpDykes have GOOSE EGG !  

:laugh:  :thumbsup:  :hellyeah:

How does this sound for a front 7:

DE: Lawson

DT: Liner

DT: M. Adams

DE: Bowers

OLB: T Johnson

MLB: Foster

OLB: ?

Dream team front 7 IMO and maybe the best in one class in the SEC that I can even remember.

I think that you could add Cameron Toney into that linebacker spot

Been trying to get on here since 1:55 with zero luck.  Why the extra traffic? Was something going on today? Oh yeah, REUBEN FREAKIN FOSTER JUST COMMITTED TO AUBURN!! Best football news we've gotten in quite some time. Now Shaq Wiggins and others are tweeting about a "Dream Class "...  I know it's a long way til signing day but right now I'm riding high and loving it! Great job coaches and War Damn Eagle!

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Auburn Family Reuben! I wish you the very best of everything in the future!

This is sooooooooooooooo freakin' HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

(I had my doubts. Glad I was dead wrong on this)

This is awesome!!!! Its still gonna be a battle but im confident Reuben will stick with it,he seems happy and relieved from some of the pics ive seen. :wareagle:

Now all we need is MA and we're set. My bama buddy was saying how fake he was cause he kept saying he was 100% committed to them and all I had to say was what goes around comes around and then he said that TJ is gonna truck him so that's when I told him to come back from fantasy land cause that's never gonna happen lmao  :bananadance:

Can someone give us the quotes or paraphrase from his announcement?

^^^This. I'd love to know how it went down.

Can a mod send me an address of the person responsible for this site so I can send my psychiatric bill to them?  This site has done more damage to my mental health than is good for one man! I'm up, I'm down, I'm confused, I 'm elated, I'm sad...I tell you I go thru the full gamut of emotions!  Right now, this is fantastic news, but being a true Auburn man, I'm scared  :devil: will flip him back.  Reuben flipped once, and we all know  :devil: and his minions won't give up.  Will we be lamenting him flipping if  :devil: is successful in his evil ways?  So now I get to stay in turmoil until NSD!  I love the probability of keeping him in our class with our coaches!

I'm going to  :party: for now, please don't cause me to  :'( before NSD!

Archived