2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...I was away at lunch.  What did I miss?

All 5 star 2013 recruits have committed to AUB.......

2 questions. 1. Where is Bird? 2. Will we reach 50 pages before the announcemet? And I might add that you people should really be more productive at work. This is getting rediculous. ;)

I may drive to tuscaloserville and find a sports bar.  :thumbsup:

I will pray for you :laugh: On a side note, I hope your new job is going great! :wedance:

Its going well Derek! Thanks!

According to UGA Rivals Tray Matthews said he doesn't know what Foster will do. Confirms that he (Tray) will be at Dawg night and said right now the plan is to go to Auburn this weekend, maybe Alabama. When asked if he would be playing with Reuben he said he didn't know, it would depend on how tomorrow night and this weekend goes. Just reading between the lines I think he knows Reuben is about to commit to Auburn and he will be going to Auburn this weekend to check it out again. If I were a Georgia fan I would be afraid that UGA is about to lose Matthews the good guys.

Per Michael Carvell (AJC)-

Andrew Bone of Rivals also tweeted this:

AuburnSports broke the story on Foster. They were contacted. Bama, UGA sites were not. If that tells you anything about [Thursday]

LOBOS

new_mexico_lobos300.jpg

I mean how can we compete with that...  :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Common Richard... you know he's really going to be announcing that he's going to the Arkansas State Red Wolves.

He is going to tell us that Finkle is Einhorn.

HA!!!!! Laces out!!!!

Poor Dan Marino! lol.

Reuben Foster, the No. 2 player in the ESPN 150, will conduct a news conference at 3 p.m. ET Thursday to make an announcement about his college future. Join ESPN RecruitingNation writers Alex Scarborough, Kipp Adams and Greg Ostendorf for live coverage of the news conference.

So 2 writers for UAT and one for UGA.  I am totally  :dunno:

That's exactly what I was thinking..

Means nothing. Those guys have to cover it. ESPN does not have an Auburn site or Auburn writers.

ESPN is just happy to have SOMETHING, ANYTHING, related to college football to talk about right now.

because there is nothing college football wise going on at Penn State today

LOBOS

new_mexico_lobos300.jpg

I mean how can we compete with that...  :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Common Richard... you know he's really going to be announcing that he's going to the Arkansas State Red Wolves.

Ahhh, Gus must see his ability as a dual threat QB...

Looks like RF will read a statement and not take any questions.

Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

Appears Reuben Foster will read a brief statement at his press conference at 2 p.m. and not take questions. @Rivals

What would they have said if you, as an upcoming HS senior, came to school in the summer and requested to have an on-campus press conf on Thursday at 2.  Things are different than when I was in school.  

Well dang. I was curious about his stance on Obamacare..

When he gets done reading the stmt, someone should just say, "Could you repeat that?"...then when he starts repeating it, he will have, by default, taken a question!  We win!

Archived