2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may drive to tuscaloserville and find a sports bar.  :thumbsup:

Please leave your will with your family, so they will know what to do with your assets......    ;D

What is an asset??? I don't know if I have any other than a large ass-et in the back and another in the front below my chest....  :(

:laugh: :laugh:

I may drive to tuscaloserville and find a sports bar.  :thumbsup:

Translation: I love being in riots!

The presser could be that he was finally able to get his car repaired by using all of the money he saved by switching to Geico.

or He wanted to tell everyone that he is signing as the new QB for the Saints, afterall he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Me and my buddy are gonna drive to watch the announcement.. I feel like I have to for everyone that doesn't live in au ;D

He could be re-affirming his commitment to the Darkside because the other day his mother walked outside her apartment and in the middle of the night someone delivered a brand new 2012 Lexus with all the bells and whistles cars can have. It had a big red and white bow with a card that read "Now your transportation worries are over. Love you, REC."

This situation is just screaming decommitment announcement and he's opening his recruitment back up. I don't see him commiting anywhere today. Of course, I'd love to be wrong and RF choose the good guys right away. Ha!

A bunch of people are gonna be shocked in 1 hour 20 minutes.

Are you saying the news is going to be ELECTRIC? *zing*

The only thing that would shock me at this point is if he said he was sticking with uat or going to Washington.

The only thing that would shock me at this point is if he said he was sticking with uat or going to Washington.

Maybe Robert Nkemdiche and Dabo worked out a deal at Clemson for Foster.

It would not shock me if UAT knew what was coming and actually pulled his offer in order to save face and make a point with other recruits.  That would take a LOT of nerve on UAT's part. However, if that is the case, he might feel he needed to announce he was re-opening his recruitment.

If he is indeed re-opening same, it will be interesting to see if he says UAT is still in the mix.

Reuben Foster, the No. 2 player in the ESPN 150, will conduct a news conference at 3 p.m. ET Thursday to make an announcement about his college future. Join ESPN RecruitingNation writers Alex Scarborough, Kipp Adams and Greg Ostendorf for live coverage of the news conference.

So 2 writers for UAT and one for UGA.  I am totally  :dunno:

That's exactly what I was thinking..

Means nothing. Those guys have to cover it. ESPN does not have an Auburn site or Auburn writers.

ESPN is just happy to have SOMETHING, ANYTHING, related to college football to talk about right now.

If he is indeed re-opening same, it will be interesting to see if he says UAT is still in the mix.

The last time a high profile LB dropped UAT and said they were no longer in the mix, he got kidnapped and sequestered out of state until he "came to his senses".

Archived