2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I personally think this should be merged with the mother thread so that the two combined may live on in thread lore as the greatest of all time...

Agreed... How big did the Seastrunk thread end up getting?  

Your asking questions far above your paygrade mister!!  :devil:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I want to see the wailing & gnashing of teeth when he pubically decommits from the Turds.  Where's the best place online to see the meltdown?

Finebaum show of course but I would recommend any bridges in your area.  :thumbsup:

Not enough Bammers in my area to make bridge watching enjoyable.

Not many Bammers??? Where do you live and are there houses for sale there?    :P

Someone posted that the UGA rivals page gave an update...said that it is 60/40 uga over au. I have no idea where they got the number. Most national guys seem to think AU at this point.

The good news is everyone seems to think he will not stay with uat.

Any where but bammer.....

It's for real not much better for him to go to UGA.

I personally think this should be merged with the mother thread so that the two combined may live on in thread lore as the greatest of all time...

Your asking questions far above your paygrade mister!!   :devil:

Seastrunk: It never died, it is still living......   ;D

Ok, I want to see the wailing & gnashing of teeth when he pubically decommits from the Turds.  Where's the best place online to see the meltdown?

Finebaum show of course but I would recommend any bridges in your area.  :thumbsup:

Not many Bammers??? Where do you live and are there houses for sale there?    :P

I'm in North Miami Beach area and I see about 1.5 gumps per year out at sports bars. Saw 2 last fall, none the year before. ;D

North of the Mason-Dixon line and I'm sure there are plenty of houses.  :P

Your asking questions far above your paygrade mister!!   :devil:

Seastrunk: It never died, it is still living......   ;D

It's number was retired?  :P

What if the announcement is that he is decommting from the turds and that he will make his new commitment at a later date?    :dunno:

Then we all will have wasted our employer's time all day for nothing. 

Reuben Foster, the No. 2 player in the ESPN 150, will conduct a news conference at 3 p.m. ET Thursday to make an announcement about his college future. Join ESPN RecruitingNation writers Alex Scarborough, Kipp Adams and Greg Ostendorf for live coverage of the news conference.

So 2 writers for UAT and one for UGA.  I am totally  :dunno:

That's exactly what I was thinking..

Means nothing. Those guys have to cover it. ESPN does not have an Auburn site or Auburn writers.

Just making a stop by to leave my mark............ I am going to lose my job because of this site and some 17-18 year old kids!

What if the announcement is that he is decommting from the turds and that he will make his new commitment at a later date?    :dunno:

Then we all will have wasted our employer's time all day for nothing. 

Wouldn't be the first time.   ;D

Reuben Foster, the No. 2 player in the ESPN 150, will conduct a news conference at 3 p.m. ET Thursday to make an announcement about his college future. Join ESPN RecruitingNation writers Alex Scarborough, Kipp Adams and Greg Ostendorf for live coverage of the news conference.

I don't think ESPN has AU writers. But they do have TideNation and DawgNation.

I would find it somewhat odd if he just announces he is decommitting. But then again, recruiting stuff like this is all done for attention. Wouldnt be to suprised if he has another presser down the road to announce a team. Hope to see him wearing an Auburn hat today !

The Bammer, Georgia recruiting, and Foster threads on Tiger Droppings hands down.

That's exactly what I was thinking..

Means nothing. Those guys have to cover it. ESPN does not have an Auburn site or Auburn writers.

And I'm okay with that. 

Blaise Taylor ‏@BlaiseTaylor1

Gonna be a good day! Haha

As if he would know....   ;D

I may drive to tuscaloserville and find a sports bar.  :thumbsup:

Please leave your will with your family, so they will know what to do with your assets......    ;D

o.k., I've changed my mind. He is announcing to A.U. I know that everyone is hanging around here to find out what I think, so you can get back to work now.

I may drive to tuscaloserville and find a sports bar.  :thumbsup:

Please leave your will with your family, so they will know what to do with your assets......    ;D

What is an asset??? I don't know if I have any other than a large ass-et in the back and another in the front below my chest....  :(

Archived