2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's Finebaum, not worth much.

You and I agree. Have not listened to him in years. He is the WORST broadcaster on the radio. How any true AU fan would listen to him is beyond me...

sorry - rant over.

Word out of the Finebaum Camp is he has already decommited.... TIFWIW

he is probably crying.

Fboob does not care, he wants more people to listen to his show, drama = ratings = cash.

Killing time here.......

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

yes, barring a surprise, #Auburn over #Georgia for Foster today @sully_sparks: @rivalsmike auburn over Georgia?

Reuben Foster, the No. 2 player in the ESPN 150, will conduct a news conference at 3 p.m. ET Thursday to make an announcement about his college future. Join ESPN RecruitingNation writers Alex Scarborough, Kipp Adams and Greg Ostendorf for live coverage of the news conference.

So 2 writers for UAT and one for UGA.  I am totally  :dunno:

Killing time here.......

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

yes, barring a surprise, #Auburn over #Georgia for Foster today @sully_sparks: @rivalsmike auburn over Georgia?

Keep killing time with news like that!!!!!      :wedance:

Ok, I want to see the wailing & gnashing of teeth when he pubically decommits from the Turds.  Where's the best place online to see the meltdown?

Word out of the Finebaum Camp is he has already decommited.... TIFWIW

he is probably crying.

Fboob does not care, he wants more people to listen to his show, drama = ratings = cash.

FWIW, Arbitron survey books our out this week, actually they start TODAY  (these are used to set ratings and advertising rates and ultimately, PF's salary).  I HOPE AU people, especially those with Arbitron books, do NOT listen to PFRN the next 5 days.

Be as fair to PF as he is to the people off whom he leeches his career.

I agree with a previous poster here. ONLY 19 pages???

Come on people!! Next to the end of the world as we know it, this is the biggest news countdown that we may ever see in our lifetime!!!   ;D

Ok, I want to see the wailing & gnashing of teeth when he pubically decommits from the Turds.  Where's the best place online to see the meltdown?

Finebaum show of course but I would recommend any bridges in your area.  :thumbsup:

I personally think this should be merged with the mother thread so that the two combined may live on in thread lore as the greatest of all time...

Finebaum show of course but I would recommend any bridges in your area.  :thumbsup:

Not enough Bammers in my area to make bridge watching enjoyable.

Reuben Foster, the No. 2 player in the ESPN 150, will conduct a news conference at 3 p.m. ET Thursday to make an announcement about his college future. Join ESPN RecruitingNation writers Alex Scarborough, Kipp Adams and Greg Ostendorf for live coverage of the news conference.

So 2 writers for UAT and one for UGA.  I am totally  :dunno:

That's exactly what I was thinking..

Someone posted that the UGA rivals page gave an update...said that it is 60/40 uga over au. I have no idea where they got the number. Most national guys seem to think AU at this point.

The good news is everyone seems to think he will not stay with uat.

<--------- back one page

I personally think this should be merged with the mother thread so that the two combined may live on in thread lore as the greatest of all time...

Agreed... How big did the Seastrunk thread end up getting?  

Someone posted that the UGA rivals page gave an update...said that it is 60/40 uga over au. I have no idea where they got the number. Most national guys seem to think AU at this point.

The good news is everyone seems to think he will not stay with uat.

Any where but bammer.....

Archived