2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Shaq Wiggins, a star recruit and friend of Reuben's...

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Bama fans finna be pissed haha..

He is a Georgia commit.. I would rather an Auburn recruit being the one to say that.

Meh. Nothing pisses a gump off more than anything AU. In any case, it would at least point out a decommitment at a minimum, be it to AU or UGA.

Why would he have inside information though?

Because Foster and Wiggins are good friends. Recruits know where a recruit will choose before anyone else knows.

Well before it was said that only Tray and Reuben know where each other are going.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaq Wiggins, a star recruit and friend of Reuben's...

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Bama fans finna be pissed haha..

He is a Georgia commit.. I would rather an Auburn recruit being the one to say that.

Meh. Nothing pisses a gump off more than anything AU. In any case, it would at least point out a decommitment at a minimum, be it to AU or UGA.

Why would he have inside information though?

Because Foster and Wiggins are good friends. Recruits know where a recruit will choose before anyone else knows.

Well before it was said that only Tray and Reuben know where each other are going.

Yes but I am sure word has spread among the recruits by now as much as Tray likes to talk.

WTH happened to this thread... 10 minutes without a single post/update!!! You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

I am going to be pretty surprised is this is anything other than an announcement to decommit or a flip to AU. No way he holds a presser to confirm his commitment to bama and I do not see him holding a presser at AUHS to commit to UGA.

Honestly not sure why he would hold a presser to say he is opening his recruitment back up (ie a decommit). Everyone has known for a while he was no longer really committed to play for the turds. They have been on the outside looking in on a AU/UGA battle for the past 1-2 months IMO.

WTH happened to this thread... 10 minutes without a single post/update!!! You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

Exactly!!!  At this rate, we're not gonna get to 100 pages by the 2:00 deadline.

I think we could possibly be looking too far into the Shaq tweet. Obviously Shaq is closer to the situation, but anyone could have easily tweeted that. There would be no reason for Foster to call a press conference just to say I really like Alabama and Saban is a good coach.  The odds are looking pretty solid that Bama fans will be dissapointed at this news, no matter what it is.

I would think some might be taking a much needed nap after staying up all night fixed to this thread.

Meh...that's what coffee is for  ;D

Honestly not sure why he would hold a presser to say he is opening his recruitment back up (ie a decommit).

Because he is not sure?

Yeah, but everyone that has been following already knows this. Don't really need to be told the sky is blue. But anyway, I do think it is definitely a good possibility that is what he will say.

I am still holding out a bit of hope he discloses his opinion on the LIBOR issues and maybe even explains derivatives now as well.

I think he is going to re-open his recruitment. That is my guess.

That would be my guess as well, but I don't know why you need to have a press conference for that.

thUGA commitment IMO.

I'm always the one that prepares for the worst in order to not give my hopes up.

If I'm right, I expected it. If I'm wrong, I'm  :party:

Honestly not sure why he would hold a presser to say he is opening his recruitment back up (ie a decommit).

Because he is not sure?

Yeah, but everyone that has been following already knows this. Don't really need to be told the sky is blue. But anyway, I do think it is definitely a good possibility that is what he will say.

I am still holding out a bit of hope he discloses his opinion on the LIBOR issues and maybe even explains derivatives now as well.

Tray Matthews said they had talked and they knew where they were going.  Why re-open when you know the final destination?

thUGA commitment IMO.

I'm always the one that prepares for the worst in order to not give my hopes up.

Yes, this is what you say but deep down in your inner-ear, you expect AU--you just don't want to admit it because you can't handle the truth. :P

thUGA commitment IMO.

Yes, this is what you say but deep down in your inner-ear, you expect AU--you just don't want to admit it because you can't handle the truth. :P

:'( :'( You caught me!  :'( :'(

thUGA commitment IMO.

THIS

Does anyone know where to listen to or watch the presser?

Good question, no idea, the presser should be on Youtube about 10 min after it is over.

Archived