2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't shoot the messenger but I just saw this tweeted.

One very good source told me Reuben Foster to UGA, but another one told me Auburn this morning. It's gonna be that type of day. @Mansell247 Rusty Mansell, he works for 247.

Also tweeted this:

Reuben Foster did let me know at 12:25 am he was having a press conf. So the Aub media alert only is not true.

That is what I was leaning towards at first..

Shaq Wiggins, a star recruit and friend of Reuben's...

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Bama fans finna be pissed haha..

guess who else.........

medium_saban.jpg

‏@ShaqWiggins21

He is a Georgia commit.. I would rather an Auburn recruit being the one to say that.

‏@ShaqWiggins21

He is a Georgia commit.. I would rather an Auburn recruit being the one to say that.

Meh. Nothing pisses a gump off more than anything AU. In any case, it would at least point out a decommitment at a minimum, be it to AU or UGA.

‏@ShaqWiggins21

If it pisses off Bama fans, I always find amusment.

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Just what I was thinking.

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Meh. Nothing pisses a gump off more than anything AU. In any case, it would at least point out a decommitment at a minimum, be it to AU or UGA.

Why would he have inside information though?

If Shaq Wiggins is saying that does it lean more toward a GA. commit. I hope not!!! If we get Foster our D is going to be unbelivable the next couple of years. I think it starts a snowballefeect and we start raking in the big boys.

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Just what I was thinking.

All the Auburn recruits have been very quiet, Foster may have asked them to not let the cat out of the bag.  Going positive route here!!

‏@ShaqWiggins21

If it pisses off Bama fans, I always find amusment.

+1

I hear Foster's press conference won't be about his recruitment, but will be about the continuing potential collapse of the European market and Asia's slowdown and their relation to the increased risks of a global recession and America's softening economy.  

I hear Foster's press conference won't be about his recruitment, but will be about the continuing potential collapse of the European market and Asia's slowdown and their relation to the increased risks of a global recession and America's softening economy.  

That rumor is growing, you are the 5th person I have heard that from!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This would make my freakin day of we got him but I'm not gonna get my hopes entirely up cause we never know after that visit to GA. WAR DAMN Y'ALL!!!

Does he plan to address the recent LIBOR "scandal" as well? Curious to get his thoughts on that one and whether it was a net negative impact for the average joe and whether there should be prosecution for collusion to maintain artificially low rates.

RF says to short the Euro and go long gold and silver.

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Yeah that has to be a viewed as an indicator.  Like others have said though, better UGA than UAT.  

Although, I think it would be an interesting subject to discuss..... I think you probably need to get new sources.   :)

Does he plan to address the recent LIBOR "scandal" as well? Curious to get his thoughts on that one and whether it was a net negative impact for the average joe and whether there should be prosecution for collusion to maintain artificially low rates.

I imagine he agrees that central bankers should be the only group allowed to rig the markets.  :)

I imagine he agrees that central bankers should be the only group allowed to rig the markets.  :)

Hmm. Not sure I want him anymore.

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Why would he have inside information though?

Because Foster and Wiggins are good friends. Recruits know where a recruit will choose before anyone else knows.

Archived