2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone show where it says Foster won't make it to Dawg Night? I saw an article today I believe on Rivals tat says he still plans on going..

Think ppl are putting way too much stock in our mods/reporters being there. The guy is arguably the top player in the country playing high school ball down the block, and there's a CHANCE he could pick AU. They dang sure better be there just in case he does.

I'm definitely not saying he won't pick the good guys, but honestly, I don't think anybody knows what's happening tomorrow. Everyone's just covering their P's and Q's.

Ok. How about No UGA or Bammer site was contacted but auburnsports.com was contacted and broke the story.

To me that is very important. He also doesn't have to do it at AHS, he could do it anywhere, which is another possible indicator. But we won't have to wait long, we'll all find out tomorrow one way or another, hopefully.

@KippLAdams

Would be slightly surprised if Reuben Foster is committed to ‪#Alabama‬ or ‪#UGA‬ by this time tomorrow.  21m ago

@KippLAdams

Would be slightly surprised if Reuben Foster is committed to ‪#Alabama‬ or ‪#UGA‬ by this time tomorrow.   21m ago

^^ ESPN UGA recruiting writer ^^

I thought he and Matthews were going to announce together before their football season started....what changed?

nothing, It was just more smoke Tray Matthews was dealing out.

do you think they are still planning on playing together or mainly hype by matthews?

I have thought Matthews hype for a week.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. You never can tell who will be there or what may happen then or in the next week. We do know that Matthews really liked his visit to Auburn and later said he committed too early. So until we know what happens tomorrow we probably shouldn't count anything out or in.

Can anyone show where it says Foster won't make it to Dawg Night? I saw an article today I believe on Rivals tat says he still plans on going..

@Fanternity

Just received word that Reuben Foster will not be at ‪#DawgNight‬ - ‪#UGA‬ ‪#Auburn‬ ‪#Bama‬ ‪#BamaNation‬ ‪#DawgNation‬

Retweeted by Kyle Kolumbus

I wouldn't be excited if he flipped this early.

That's kind of how I'm feeling. Though I would like if he did, what's to say that he won't do it again?

Yeah, from where we are standing right now, it looks like we might pick up a (still early, but huge) commitment tomorrow. Slightly lower chance of him just re-opening or reiterating his UA commitment, I guess, but things look pretty nice through my orange and blue glasses this early AM.

From our omnipotent fearless leader ST...

@ScottR334

After speaking with several sources, I believe Foster switches his commitment to #Auburn today.

That's kind of how I'm feeling. Though I would like if he did, what's to say that he won't do it again?

I know what y'all mean, but I'd rather him be committed to us than to someone else. Not that I would breathe easy about it yet...

From our omnipotent fearless leader...

ST @ScottR334

After speaking with several sources, I believe Foster switches his commitment to #Auburn today.

I would trade my collection of Pogs to get Foster.

OK y'all, these old bones are hitting the hay. I'll see you Aubies tomorrow at least by the time of the announcement. Have a good one.  :thumbsup:

I know what y'all mean, but I'd rather him be committed to us than to someone else. Not that I would breath easy about it yet...

That's more of how I feel. The longer he be committed to us, the more I feel like he'll try and help recruit for us. Getting too ahead of myself though, he hasn't changed his commitment yet.

From our omnipotent fearless leader...

ST @ScottR334

I would trade my collection of Pogs to get Foster.

I wouldn't, those are going to be worth something someday...

Maybe not, but man, pogs were the best.

Not even just a little Jonesy?  :laugh:

It has been evident, that he feels like he knows where he needs to be for quite some time now. I alluded to the fact a few weeks back, that if he didn't feel that way by now that it doesn't look good for us.

Comments from UGA commit Tray Matthews just one week ago - “We are having fun, but we talked last night and we really know where we want to go. We both decided on a school and we are the only two that know. A couple of people are not going to like the decision, but we have to do what is best for us."

Another note: Not sure if this has anything to do with Foster but Tray Matthews was supposed to be on a UGA sports talk show last night but never came on and hasn't been heard from since.

Archived