2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turds are ALL OVER TMatthews jock on twitter. crimpson mafia is in full effect. Idiots.

Haha - GOOD! Let the idiots work their magic!    :laugh:    I just wish I could be the one to hand them the rope.

Turds are ALL OVER TMatthews jock on twitter. crimpson mafia is in full effect. Idiots.

:dunno:

Confused or shocked?

Nothing the Turd nation does shocks me.  I am confused why they're hammering Trey Matthews though.

Doubt they are hammering him. Slobbering is more like it. Correct me if I'm wrong weegs

Confused or shocked?

Nothing the Turd nation does shocks me.  I am confused why they're hammering Trey Matthews though.

That's the truth. They are bombarding him with tweets saying how great it's going to be with him and Foster playing for the turds. It was hilarious. I'll say one thing, when they start the assault, they have a ton of them join in.

Confused or shocked?

That's the truth. They are bombarding him with tweets saying how great it's going to be with him and Foster playing for the turds. It was hilarious. I'll say one thing, when they start the assault, they have a ton of them join in.

Hasn't he publically said that the Turds don't have a chance with him?

Interesting Interview with Kamara... near the end he states that Altee and Reuben have been recruiting him to go to Bama. 

I find Reuben and Matthews comments to the media all a joke.  I just get the feeling they are enjoying leading on the media and the fans.  Last week, UGA fans (via DawgRant and their recruiting experts) were certain that Reuben had committed to UGA and was gonig to decommit from uat.  It seems our recruiting experts feel good that he is going AU.  Bama boards seem very confident that he's going to be uat.  Now Reuben makes comments about how wonderful Washington is and how he would like to make an impact with their program....

It just seems to me that this kid is just having a good time... and nothing he says can be taken serious.

Now, I'm not saying that I believe the kids is going to uat, but until he decommits from them... I am not going to believe anything that is being reported about him going somewhere else.  I also think for UGA, AU or uat fans to feel so confident about his signature is a bit of a joke... for all we know the kid will end up at Clemson.  I have no doubt that he's told people he's going to end up at AU.  I also believe he' told UGA and uat the same thing.

This reminds me of the Russell Wilson recruitment. Our guys were sure he was coming here. Wisconsin's guys were sure he was going there. It became obvious to me that RW was telling both sides the same thing. I kind of think this is what is going on with Foster. At this time, it seems three school's are confident they will get him. Foster may have no idea what he is going to do. I can't imagine being fawned over, like he is, by so many school's.

Actually Russell Wilson told our coaches he's ready to come to Auburn if he has the QB job. Chizik told him he'd have a great chance to start but he wouldn't promise him the job. Bielema did. Russell only had 1 year so he went to Wisky. I know this for a fact actually. Talked to a guy that was Russell Wilson's neighbor during that whole deal.

That is simply not true, he was not promised the starting job at Wisconsin either, but it was clear that he would win it as they had numerous injuries and less talent.  http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/22/russell-wilson-named-co-captain-for-wisconsin/  RW is a high character individual and is not afraid to compete. He also chose Wisconsin because they had a superior offensive line.  I was reading a pre-draft article about him and he talked about how he studied the playbook and watched film 24/7 and would sneak into Camp Randall and practice his drops and progressions on the stadium field.  His dedication reminds me of what we heard about Cam

I'll tell you right now with 10000% accuracy, it's true. Russell is a competitor, but he also knew he only had one year left to play and if he wasn't going to be playing pro baseball that pro football was the next man up. And if he didn't get the job he'd be on the bench his final year and he, smartly, couldn't allow that to happen. Bielema told him he'd win the starting job. He didn't come out and tell the team because that would ruffle feathers in a very bad way, but it happened. He earned that job at Wisky, but he was never in doubt to be the starter.

Russell absolutely preferred Auburn over Wisconsin. If you don't believe that then fine, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Interesting Interview with Kamara... near the end he states that Altee and Reuben have been recruiting him to go to Bama. 

I find Reuben and Matthews comments to the media all a joke.  I just get the feeling they are enjoying leading on the media and the fans.  Last week, UGA fans (via DawgRant and their recruiting experts) were certain that Reuben had committed to UGA and was gonig to decommit from uat.  It seems our recruiting experts feel good that he is going AU.  Bama boards seem very confident that he's going to be uat.  Now Reuben makes comments about how wonderful Washington is and how he would like to make an impact with their program....

It just seems to me that this kid is just having a good time... and nothing he says can be taken serious.

Now, I'm not saying that I believe the kids is going to uat, but until he decommits from them... I am not going to believe anything that is being reported about him going somewhere else.  I also think for UGA, AU or uat fans to feel so confident about his signature is a bit of a joke... for all we know the kid will end up at Clemson.  I have no doubt that he's told people he's going to end up at AU.  I also believe he' told UGA and uat the same thing.

This reminds me of the Russell Wilson recruitment. Our guys were sure he was coming here. Wisconsin's guys were sure he was going there. It became obvious to me that RW was telling both sides the same thing. I kind of think this is what is going on with Foster. At this time, it seems three school's are confident they will get him. Foster may have no idea what he is going to do. I can't imagine being fawned over, like he is, by so many school's.

Actually Russell Wilson told our coaches he's ready to come to Auburn if he has the QB job. Chizik told him he'd have a great chance to start but he wouldn't promise him the job. Bielema did. Russell only had 1 year so he went to Wisky. I know this for a fact actually. Talked to a guy that was Russell Wilson's neighbor during that whole deal.

That is simply not true, he was not promised the starting job at Wisconsin either, but it was clear that he would win it as they had numerous injuries and less talent.  http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/22/russell-wilson-named-co-captain-for-wisconsin/  RW is a high character individual and is not afraid to compete. He also chose Wisconsin because they had a superior offensive line.  I was reading a pre-draft article about him and he talked about how he studied the playbook and watched film 24/7 and would sneak into Camp Randall and practice his drops and progressions on the stadium field.  His dedication reminds me of what we heard about Cam

kkolumbo is 100% correct on this FWIW.

Confused or shocked?

That was 2 weeks ago. Last week he said he committed to UGA too soon and almost committed to Bammer a while back.

Confused or shocked?

They don't believe him. Every athlete that exists has always dreamt of playing for the turds. Thought you knew that.

Confused or shocked?

That was 2 weeks ago. Last week he said he committed to UGA soon and almost committed to Bammer a while back,

Good grief, I should stick to just paying attention to recruiting on NSD.  This stuff makes my head hurt.

Confused or shocked?

They don't believe him. Every athlete that exists has always dreamt of playing for the turds. Thought you knew that.

Correct, gumps cannot mentally fathom why any high school player would not dream about playing for the mighty Updyke Community College. They also think that every coach in the country thinks coaching at bama is would be their dream job as well.

IIRC Reuben was the one who said he committed to early not TM.

IMHO I just listened to the video and there OS very little to indicate that he is going anywhere other than Alabama.  I have no reason to doubt the mods but I tale him at his word

He said when he signs on the dotted line it will be RT. What is left to speculate about? 

Correct, gumps cannot mentally fathom why any high school player would not dream about playing for the mighty Updyke Community College. They also think that every coach in the country thinks coaching at bama is would be their dream job as well.

Have you read our boards... We aren't not much different when we talk about recruits. 

Have you read our boards... We aren't not much different when we talk about recruits. 

:laugh: :laugh:

For that matter, have you read any boards... I think they all feel just about the same way about their school and potential recruits. 

For that matter, have you read any boards... I think they all feel just about the same way about their school and potential recruits. 

Nope. I never even come here or read anything. In fact, I am a new member.

Seriously, comparing our fanbase to the turd fanbase is a ridiculous comparison to make. Unless you have just joined the Auburn fanbase. Or are just ignoring how they are. Come on. And I am not arrogantly saying we are better than they are, but we are not as maniacal as they are. You can't deny that.

Seriously, comparing our fanbase to the turd fanbase is a ridiculous comparison to make. Unless you have just joined the Auburn fanbase. Or are just ignoring how they are. Come on. And I am not arrogantly saying we are better than they are, but we are not as maniacal as they are. You can't deny that.

For the record, I am arrogantly saying that we are better than they are... and only because it's true. 

Archived