2013 4* DE Elijah Daniel signs with Auburn!!!

robbykidd

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be a very nice get. To have 3 top DEs in this class would be a huge haul.

Are you KIDDING?!

I don't know whether to get all excited or worry that we're playing go fish. For such a late stretch, it's fantastic the level of guys they're bringing to visit. But we're behind someone on all of them, so why aren't we locked up?

Also... should we take this to mean Ole Miss just stole Jones from the Cowbells?

Are you KIDDING?!

I don't know whether to get all excited or worry that we're playing go fish. For such a late stretch, it's fantastic the level of guys they're bringing to visit. But we're behind someone on all of them, so why aren't we locked up?

Also... should we take this to mean Ole Miss just stole Jones from the Cowbells?

I tend to agree with this. When you see new names popping up latein the process, IMO it does not mean good news with other longer term recruits. Not the staff's fault. They have done a great job, but they were behind the eight ball.

I think the expectation of Lawson coming to AU are dropping every day.

I was more in line with thinking Chris Jones to Ole Miss and Daniel not wanting to take a chance at not playing early.

I was more in line with thinking Chris Jones to Ole Miss and Daniel not wanting to take a chance at not playing early.

Jones plus Nkemdiche would do that. But the loss of Bower or Lawson would do it too. I don't know how to feel! :homer:

Until Lawson comes out and says he's decommitting, I'm going to believe he's coming to Auburn, because he and his dad don't seem like the silent decommit type. They are too straight of shooters for that, and what benefit would there be to a silent decommit?

I'm going to believe that Daniel sees potential greener pastures at Auburn and Gus and crew are looking to stock up with Lemonier gone, Ford with a history of injuries, and the possible need for some early playing time from our incoming freshmen.

Ever consider we have arguably the 2 best recruiters in the south on our staff...and given the outcome of previous years talent selection the analysis of our previous staff is something to ?

Are you KIDDING?!

May be sending the message of "You mess with my commits, I'll mess with yours". Make the opponants spend thier efforts keeping their own.

Are you KIDDING?!

May be sending the message of "You mess with my commits, I'll mess with yours". Make the opponants spend thier efforts keeping their own.

mmm hmmm

Are you KIDDING?!

Lotta fresh new coaches in the SEC that are gunnin for everyone, almost in panic mode to salvage a star-studded class. Battle it out Gus!

I'm right here, talk to folks, drive right by Milton HS twice each day. As of this morning he is coming to AU. Between now and then who knows. His coach is the one feeding the UT vs. Clemson junk. That is why his father has stepped in and taken a more "upfront" role in this.

Anyone remember montez robinson this is his little brother crazy what a talented family!

I was thinking the same thing about Robinson when I heard the name of the town. Just hope his behavior turns out to be better.

I'm right here, talk to folks, drive right by Milton HS twice each day. As of this morning he is coming to AU. Between now and then who knows. His coach is the one feeding the UT vs. Clemson junk. That is why his father has stepped in and taken a more "upfront" role in this.

Could you drive by 4 times a day for the next week ? ;)

Since Garner recruited Robinson, I'm sure he built a relationship with little bro too. Old friends Freeze and Malzahn are taking it to each other.

Expect AUs DE class to be Lawson, Daniels and Bower.

Has Daniels visited Auburn before his planned trip this weekend? Hard to believe the coaches are that confident in him -- but I like it

Expect AUs DE class to be Lawson, Daniels and Bower.

That would be SICK!! Especially with Lemonier leaving this year and Sanders and Eguae and Ford all upperclassmen

Archived