2013 4* DE Elijah Daniel signs with Auburn!!!

robbykidd

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EagleDamnWar ‏@EagleDamnWar (@ 3:45 today)

247 sports has an update on 5 star DE Elijah Daniel. Good news for Auburn.

Did we get him in a super secret way?

No. Some other reports are that Daniels is confused Means he is reconsidering

Reconsidering AU as in wanting to come to the plains and away from the Miss schools or reconsidering how he felt about AU after this past weekend and now going back to his original choice? :dunno:

EagleDamnWar@EagleDamnWar (@ 3:45 today)

247 sports has an update on 5 star DE Elijah Daniel. Good news for Auburn.

Foster goes to Alabama...

Adams and Daniel seems like they are Auburn bound... More good news than bad!

Tomorrow will be a good signing day. Our coaches will bring in some very good stand up players. Who is that Foster kid? Didn't he get a Biz Nes scholarship? I like Daniels as a strong side defensive end. Looking forward to tomorrow. War Eagle

What service has Daniel as a 4*, and who has him as a 5*? I would like to see AU pull another one away from Ole Miss. Their current class is 10 times better than any they have ever had.....hard to understand. Ole Miss getting Eli was understandable, this is not. Their stadium sits like 60K people. This is the SEC not the ACC, come on. What's crazy is I see Tennessee's tradition and stadium, etc. as being much more of a pull, but they are having another mediocre recruiting year. Hard not to think something's funny going on with this.

Family wins most of the time... :jossun:

Hope so. Family won out for Cyrus K. and Brent Calloway, but didn't seem to win for Reuben Foster or Landon Collins.

Hmmm.... I'm sensing a common theme here

Family wins most of the time... :jossun:

Hope so. Family won out for Cyrus K. and Brent Calloway, but didn't seem to win for Reuben Foster or Landon Collins.

Hmmm.... I'm sensing a common theme here

Haha, I was thinking the same thing as I read what you wrote.

What service has Daniel as a 4*, and who has him as a 5*? I would like to see AU pull another one away from Ole Miss. Their current class is 10 times better than any they have ever had.....hard to understand. Ole Miss getting Eli was understandable, this is not. Their stadium sits like 60K people. This is the SEC not the ACC, come on. What's crazy is I see Tennessee's tradition and stadium, etc. as being much more of a pull, but they are having another mediocre recruiting year. Hard not to think something's funny going on with this.

Rivals has him listed as a 4*

247: 5*

Scout: 4*

ESPN: 4*

He's listed highly on each though. I know ESPN has him in the top 40 nationally, he's way up there with 247 obviously, and Rivals lists him just outside their top 100.

Welcome to the Auburn Family Elijah and War Eagle!!!! I wish you the very best of everything in the future!

Great way to start the day off boys and girls!!!

Archived