2013 4* DE Elijah Daniel signs with Auburn!!!

robbykidd

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

based on his interview after the visit, i'd be pretty surprised if he did not sign.

“to be in auburn for the first time and see how it is was nice and it’s only going to get better. it was real cool" he said.

hmmm

based on his interview after the visit, i'd be pretty surprised if he did not sign.

“to be in auburn for the first time and see how it is was nice and it’s only going to get better. it was real cool" he said.

hmmm

you caught that too huh....WDE

If Ole Miss gets Nkemdieche and Chris Jones, would Elijah flip? I would think it'd be easier to beat out Bowers than either one of those 2 studs!

Are you for real?

If Ole Miss gets Nkemdieche and Chris Jones, would Elijah flip? I would think it'd be easier to beat out Bowers than either one of those 2 studs!

Are you for real?

With AU playing a HUNH offense, we can't have too many DLs. Hope we have enough to play shifts or lines like they do in the NHL...always keep a fresh group on the field.

Would be great to have him at AU.

Love to have Daniels. He will have a chance at early pt at Auburn too. He is a very good talent.

Nothing short of amazing if we get him and Alexander. My concern is that he said the decision will be easy, but it seems like it would always be difficult to decommit from a school you committed to less than a month ago...JMO

Nothing short of amazing if we get him and Alexander. My concern is that he said the decision will be easy, but it seems like it would always be difficult to decommit from a school you committed to less than a month ago...JMO

Why's that, Cyrus K. decommitted from AU less than 24 hours after his announcement last year.

Why's that, Cyrus K. decommitted from AU less than 24 hours after his announcement last year.

That was actually two years ago if you can believe it

I don't think he committed to Bama for about 48.

Friend of mine told me yesterday that the ole miss boards were saying peyton barber and elijah daniel were both probably going to auburn. That elijah isn't happy about them wanting robert n. and chris jones. They were right about peyton...

Elijah would be an awesome pull! Bower, Lawson and Daniel would give us an elite DE class probably only trumped by Ole Miss and the turds. This will be an interesting guy to watch. I wished we coulda got him to flip before he left because you know Freeze and that staff will be putting the full court press on

Elijah would be an awesome pull! Bower, Lawson and Daniel would give us an elite DE class probably only trumped by Ole Miss and the turds. This will be an interesting guy to watch. I wished we coulda got him to flip before he left because you know Freeze and that staff will be putting the full court press on

Sorry for my apparent ignorance, but what big name DEs does Alabama have? I understand Ole Miss (Provided they get RD and the kid committed to Miss State).

I don't think he committed to Bama for about 48.

That wasn't easy for Cyrus, though. This guy said it would be an "easy" decision which was my entire point.

5* Johnathan Allen- #2 Weakside DE behind Lawson is there only DE committ

Who will play LB

5* Johnathan Allen- #2 Weakside DE behind Lawson is there only DE committ

Ok, I thought they might mean him. I am about 80% sure they have him as an OLB. Not the recruiting sites, but Alabama themselves. And even if they have him as a DE one 5* does not trump Lawson, Bowers, and potentially Daniel. As a matter of fact, far from it.

If we pull those 3, then our DE class will be 2nd to NONE.

War Eagle!

When I said the turds I meant jonathan allen and tim williams. I consider there DE to be the OLBs. Anyway doesn't matter if we pull daniel with who we got we will have an elite DE class to rival anyone. Is that better haha

Archived