2013 4* DE Elijah Daniel signs with Auburn!!!

robbykidd

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expect AUs DE class to be Lawson, Daniels and Bower.

Wow! sweet if it happens. One 5 star and 2 4 star players. If it works out, it will allow for soem retating of players to keep them all fresh. Good news.

Or maybe the kid is just interested in Auburn? Not sure why everything needs a deeper and darker meaning....

Because conspiracy theories are so much more fun! :)

http://www.rantsport...s-auburn-visit/

John Reed-USA TODAY Sports

Ole Miss currently has one of the best recruiting classes, but one of the players who’s committed to play for Hugh Freeze and the Rebels next is potentially wavering on his pledge and could decommit after this weekend.

Five-star defensive end Elijah Daniel (Avon, Ind., Avon High) committed to Ole Miss on Jan. 20 and will make a visit to Auburn this weekend. Other commits have gone on to visit other schools in the past and that hasn’t changed their allegiance to the school, but this raises the question of whether Daniel is fully committed to being a Rebel next season.

The 6-2 249-pound Daniel is the No. 8 defensive end recruit according to ESPN and No. 34 overall. The Rebels beat out in-state rival Mississippi State, Arizona State and Florida for his services.

I believe this guy has a brother who originally committed to Auburn during Tuberville's last year, but he backed out and went to Georgia after Tubby was let go. The brother eventually got into trouble and was kicked off Georgia's team. If I remember correctly the brother grew up in Alabama as an Auburn fan but his family moved to Indiana when he was in high school

I didnt read this entire thread so my information might have already been mentioned. I apologize if it has already been mentioned

Expect AUs DE class to be Lawson, Daniels and Bower.

Wow!

I didn't see that KK post originally. That will be freakin' awesome! What if Adams jumps on board at the DT spot and Toby Johnson as well? Is he still calling AU a favorite? My head is going to explode soon!!

:timeout:

I didn't know too much about this kid so I looked at some twitter mentions on his 247 page. From what I gather, he rejected Florida and signed with Ole Miss about a week and a half ago. Now Florida is putting the full-court press on Bower...three of their coaches visited him today before he left (I believe). Would be funny if we ended up getting both. And oh yeah, some guy named Lawson. It would be unfortunate to stick it to the Gators like that. :big:

We still have Ford there as well and another guy or two that may decide they want in on this Defense!!

I think several players on our existing roster are going to be much better this year. Maybe even live up to their recruiting star ratings.

We still have Ford there as well and another guy or two that may decide they want in on this Defense!!

I think several players on our existing roster are going to be much better this year. Maybe even live up to their recruiting star ratings.

Good, they are going to have to get in line and prove themselves like these freshman. They have no props or seniority from last year. If anything, it is a negative. All freshman come in as potential starters.

Archived