Webb at TTown Menswear

PigskinPat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:rolleyes:

I have to say that it makes no sense when people say that we'd feel differently about bammer players, coaches , etc. if they were at AU. That is one of the insanest things. They aren't at AU they are at bammer, so that's why we detest, ridicule or even refer to them as a doofus. Personally, I despise all things bammer and don't feel the need to praise them even if it's due. Those of you who feel the same, I love. Those of you who don't, well I just wish you'd stay on al.com.

+ 1,000,000

Hello love!

A signed photo of TJ Yeldon on the wall and what appears to be a signed football in her arm. It also appears that many players have been in there since the BCSNCG. I thought he was disassociated and the players weren't supposed to go there.

A signed photo of TJ Yeldon on the wall and what appears to be a signed football in her arm. It also appears that many players have been in there since the BCSNCG. I thought he was disassociated and the players weren't supposed to go there.

they are not but when did that ever stop them

as a mod for a respected website, why not push these things through proper avenues and make it happen?? If you believe it....

Archived