Webb at TTown Menswear

PigskinPat

This chicks 15 minutes are up I think. Is it me or does she look like she's already developing jowls? It's probably the company she keeps, but she's just not that hot to me.

Pleazzzzzze people, I agree she needs her AU privlidges revoked, but, come on.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has now signed up to be a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. She's using her 15 minutes to advance her career in whatever it is she was trying to do in LA.

This why she is seeing that doofus AJ....and because ESPN usually shows the families of the QB in the BCS game, there's no way she didn't know she'd be on TV at some point.

Where has it ever been demonstrated that AJ is a doofus? We would be overjoyed to have AJ as our QB.

wde

She has now signed up to be a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. She's using her 15 minutes to advance her career in whatever it is she was trying to do in LA.

This why she is seeing that doofus AJ....and because ESPN usually shows the families of the QB in the BCS game, there's no way she didn't know she'd be on TV at some point.

Where has it ever been demonstrated that AJ is a doofus? We would be overjoyed to have AJ as our QB.

wde

I'm pretty sure you are not qualified to define what doofus means to me. It's my opinion based on what I know.

I think he's a doofus for many reasons, and none of them have to do with football. The chest tat alone qualifies him for doofus status anyway.

And no...I would not be overjoyed to have him at Auburn. There would've been relentless bad press. The media has been very kind to AJ.

wde

I'm pretty sure you are not qualified to define what doofus means to me. It's my opinion based on what I know.

I think he's a doofus for many reasons, and none of them have to do with football. The chest tat alone qualifies him for doofus status anyway.

And no...I would not be overjoyed to have him at Auburn. There would've been relentless bad press. The media has been very kind to AJ.

LOL. What do YOU know that makes YOU think he is a doofus? We have multiple players with tats all over them you think are the second coming of Jesus just because they play football at AU. Do all of the players at AU with tats meet doofus status too based on tats alone? Don't be simple.

wde

It's not because he has a tat. Please point out where I said anything negative about all tats. It's the SPECIFIC tat he had done. Once again you have no idea. Just because YOU have an opinion doesn't mean I have to share it.

And this forum is not the place to get into what smells about AJ. You can do your own looking around. Or not. I don't care.

Is Webb using AJ to springboard to better/bigger things? I mean 2 months ago who knew of her? Now she has a photo shoot with SI:

http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/katherine_webb_to_appear_in_the_sports_illustrated_swimsuit_edition_2013/12632488?refmod=backyard&refsrc=foxsports

Is Webb using AJ to springboard to better/bigger things? I mean 2 months ago who knew of her? Now she has a photo shoot with SI:

http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/katherine_webb_to_appear_in_the_sports_illustrated_swimsuit_edition_2013/12632488?refmod=backyard&refsrc=foxsports

Yes.

It's not because he has a tat. Please point out where I said anything negative about all tats. It's the SPECIFIC tat he had done. Once again you have no idea. Just because YOU have an opinion doesn't mean I have to share it.

And this forum is not the place to get into what smells about AJ. You can do your own looking around. Or not. I don't care.

LOL, just the answer/non-answer I expected. Have a blissful day.

wde

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:rolleyes:

I have to say that it makes no sense when people say that we'd feel differently about bammer players, coaches , etc. if they were at AU. That is one of the insanest things. They aren't at AU they are at bammer, so that's why we detest, ridicule or even refer to them as a doofus. Personally, I despise all things bammer and don't feel the need to praise them even if it's due. Those of you who feel the same, I love. Those of you who don't, well I just wish you'd stay on al.com.

wde

LOL. What do YOU know that makes YOU think he is a doofus? We have multiple players with tats all over them you think are the second coming of Jesus just because they play football at AU. Do all of the players at AU with tats meet doofus status too based on tats alone? Don't be simple.

wde

It's a pretty simple concept, anyone in a bow tie and not in a tux is a doofus.

I have to say that it makes no sense when people say that we'd feel differently about bammer players, coaches , etc. if they were at AU. That is one of the insanest things. They aren't at AU they are at bammer, so that's why we detest, ridicule or even refer to them as a doofus. Personally, I despise all things bammer and don't feel the need to praise them even if it's due. Those of you who feel the same, I love. Those of you who don't, well I just wish you'd stay on al.com.

Its' OK, :comfort: The bad bamRZ will go away soon.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Its' OK, :comfort: The bad bamRZ will go away soon.

It can't be too soon, if you ask me.

wde

wde

Your ignorance is pretty funny. You really don't have any idea what she is talking about. I do, however, know exactly what she is talking about, and you are so incredibly far off it's hilarious.

LOL, just the answer/non-answer I expected. Have a blissful day.

wde

They don't come as easily to everyone else as they obviously do to you. Just go break out the hand lotion and disappear into your room full of AJ posters for a few hours.

:rolleyes:/>

Its' OK, :comfort:/> The bad bamRZ will go away soon.

It can't be too soon, if you ask me.

+ 2 , 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 10!!!!!!!!

You might be a doofus if:

- Your mother has to fight your battles for you on social media

- You are a man who owns 30 pairs of shoes

- You take 30 pairs of shoes on a road trip

- You wear bows ties, and not with a tux

- Your offensive lineman pushes you around

- You have a big tattoo on your chest and it makes you look stupid

- You allow yourself to be used by others for their own personal gain, and do not even realize you are doing it

Or, if you sign footballs and let your Dad sell them knowing good and well its against the rules.

By the truckload I might add.

Or, if you sign footballs and let your Dad sell them knowing good and well its against the rules.

By the truckload I might add.

What really amazes me is the fact that there are uaters that will attempt to explain this away or bury their head deeper in the west vance sand over this and so many other examples of uat CHEATING.

It will catch up to them just as it has in the past........just be patient. :wareagle:

Perhaps their relationship is secret reconnaissance for her most loved university, to even the playing field? :)

*As in ncaa infractions, not pulling a saban...

Perhaps their relationship is secret reconnaissance for her most loved university, to even the playing field? :)

*As in ncaa infractions, not pulling a saban...

What a way to break into sports broadcasting by turning Bama in on ESPN... :dunno:

+ 1,000,000

Archived