Webb at TTown Menswear

PigskinPat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Something" has already "Come out of it".....................uat players still get free clothes ..............."Free Shoes University" is no longer located in Tallahassee.

uat cheating NEVER stops....never............

"Something" has already "Come out of it".....................uat players still get free clothes ..............."Free Shoes University" is no longer located in Tallahassee.

uat cheating NEVER stops....never............

+1

AJ is introducing her to his family.

Meet Uncle Albetar, the dissociated booster that has not been dissociated yet. Oh......yea..... don't forget to give Tom your autograph on your way out he will need 100 of them for personal reasons.

That Webb chick has thick thighs. She's the little engine that could.

AJ is introducing her to his family.

Meet Uncle Albetar, the dissociated booster that has not been dissociated yet. Oh......yea..... don't forget to give Tom your autograph on your way out he will need 100 of them for personal reasons.

Strange, even queer...........How can a this guy STILL be involved with west vance? Oh, with saban's blessing.......nevermind...... :hellyeah:

AJ Tweeted:

https://twitter.com/10AJMcCarron

"Loving my life like no other! Beautiful family, great girl beside me & a small circle of great friends [and haberdashers], & my teammates. #blessedfromabove[and the Mall] "

So I fixed a couple of things for him. :rolleyes:

Now if you will excuse me, I have to bath myself and my computer for clicking on his twitter site.. :puke:

This chicks 15 minutes are up I think. Is it me or does she look like she's already developing jowls? It's probably the company she keeps, but she's just not that hot to me.

Is there an NCAA rule against him giving clothing, shoes, etc. to a player's girlfriend, who then in turn gives them to the player? Saban probably found another loophole.

As far as Webb and MaCaroon go, she is the next Kardashian (much ado about nothing) and he is the next Jay Barker (trying to marry a woman he hopes can support him).

Is there an NCAA rule against him giving clothing, shoes, etc. to a player's girlfriend, who then in turn gives them to the

player? Saban probably found another loophole.

As far as Webb and MaCaroon go, she is the next Kardashian (much ado about nothing) and he is the next Jay Barker (trying to marry a woman he hopes can support him).

He probably sold her a few extremely cheap suits for tattoo boy.

You guys trying to cut on her looks because of who she's dating crack me up. If she walked up to you guys and said hi to you I bet you'd wet yourselves.

She says "Hi to me? I'd wet myself and anyone else within a 10 foot radius!!!! She will tire of AJ (or he of her); when that happens, she would be welcome at my house (at least by me....by my wife? probably not so much!)

She is a very beautiful young woman, and, while I know I wear O&B glasses, I just don't see the attraction with AJ. I mean, he's nice looking and all (I have heard that he's a spoiled brat, though) but she could be dating an Adonis, something AJ isn't and never will be.

She is a very beautiful young woman, and, while I know I wear O&B glasses, I just don't see the attraction with AJ. I mean, he's nice looking and all (I have heard that he's a spoiled brat, though) but she could be dating an Adonis, something AJ isn't and never will be.

100% correct, I work with his Father at the FD. He is a little spoiled. I also don't see anything coming out of it. Their backgrounds are polar opposites. But whatever, to each his/her own.

Ya'll have sold her short! What better way to expose the underbelly of the big red machine than through a beautiful woman? He'll let his guard down around her (as already evidenced by ttown menswear visit) and when she's got enough to bury the turds....it's showtime!! I fully expect a statue of her next to Cam middle to late fall. It's on!!!!

Ya'll have sold her short! What better way to expose the underbelly of the big red machine than through a beautiful woman? He'll let his guard down around her (as already evidenced by ttown menswear visit) and when she's got enough to bury the turds....it's showtime!! I fully expect a statue of her next to Cam middle to late fall. It's on!!!!

Sweet, if it becomes true!!!

100% correct, I work with his Father at the FD. He is a little spoiled. I also don't see anything coming out of it. Their backgrounds are polar opposites. But whatever, to each his/her own.

If Macaroon steps out of line, she can always call Jones to put him in his place.

She has now signed up to be a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. She's using her 15 minutes to advance her career in whatever it is she was trying to do in LA.

This why she is seeing that doofus AJ....and because ESPN usually shows the families of the QB in the BCS game, there's no way she didn't know she'd be on TV at some point.

And she has almost upstaged the entire bama BCS thing by herself. The national media is talking about her and the espn comments and apology. The bama BCS thing, just so so...

And she has almost upstaged the entire bama BCS thing by herself. The national media is talking about her and the espn comments and apology. The bama BCS thing, just so so...

I know....and I find this whole incident to be hysterically funny and ironic. An Auburn girl is now front and center instead of the bammers and AJ, and Brent Musburger has had to face a ton of criticism and embarrassment over his remarks. He said much worse things about Cam and Auburn 2 years ago and nobody seemed outraged or made him apologize, or ever made him correct his sleazy and untrue insinuations. I really have been amused by his public disgrace.

Karma. It will ALWAYS come back around to get you. That creepy old goat is getting his payback now.

Archived