Saban's success

AURandy56

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True but Georgia had a lot of players out for that game but most importantly at least they do play sc where bama won't. I know Georgia has to because of division foe, the schedule makers will make sure bama has an easy road to get to the championship game. Hopefully this time when bama plays aTm the refs won't slow them down on offense to help little man saban stop the onslaught. And last but not least, slow down the real Gus offense as well

Did UGA play LSU? Did they play Alabama in the regular season? What about A&M? You can't argue one thing and then change the direction when you're proven wrong. Well, you can. But it's silly.

did I say Georgia had a tough schedule? Yes their schedule was easy so was bamas! The point is about playing sc, understand? And u wonder why people Hates bama so much, it's not jealousy!! WDE

True but Georgia had a lot of players out for that game but most importantly at least they do play sc where bama won't. I know Georgia has to because of division foe, the schedule makers will make sure bama has an easy road to get to the championship game. Hopefully this time when bama plays aTm the refs won't slow them down on offense to help little man saban stop the onslaught. And last but not least, slow down the real Gus offense as well

Did UGA play LSU? Did they play Alabama in the regular season? What about A&M? You can't argue one thing and then change the direction when you're proven wrong. Well, you can. But it's silly.

did I say Georgia had a tough schedule? Yes their schedule was easy so was bamas! The point is about playing sc, understand? And u wonder why people Hates bama so much, it's not jealousy!! WDE

You suggested that UGA should be ranked ahead of Bama after we lost because UGA's 4 TD loss was against a team we didn't play. Suggesting that we got off light (and UGA didn't).

You suggested that UGA should be ranked ahead of Bama after we lost because UGA's 4 TD loss was against a team we didn't play. Suggesting that we got off light (and UGA didn't).

This whole conversation with u bama fans is a moot point. Just let me know when u guys have the guts to schedule sc. I bet it will b after clowney leaves

This whole conversation with u bama fans is a moot point. Just let me know when u guys have the guts to schedule sc. I bet it will b after clowney leaves

SEC games are not scheduled by the schools. you play the schools within your division and rotate the others unless it's a locked rival

SEC games are not scheduled by the schools. you play the schools within your division and rotate the others unless it's a locked rival

We've tried to tell him this...it just doesn't seem to be getting through.

I know this! Their rotation is up

Um we played South Carolina in 09 and 10. Even BEFORE we added two teams, you'd only rotate on every 4 years. We just finished a rotation with Florida last year.

How is this news to you guys?

Um we played South Carolina in 09 and 10. Even BEFORE we added two teams, you'd only rotate on every 4 years. We just finished a rotation with Florida last year.

It's only news to [war eagle6] - Most of us actually do know how the SEC schedules are created, and we even know all about the rotation before and after the expansion. Y'all get the benefit of playing an easy schedule in '13 - UGA had an easy schedule in '12..... Bottom line, it's up the AUBURN to provide a stumbling block for you jackasses!

It's only news to [war eagle6] - Most of us actually do know how the SEC schedules are created, and we even know all about the rotation before and after the expansion. Y'all get the benefit of playing an easy schedule in '13 - UGA had an easy schedule in '12..... Bottom line, it's up the AUBURN to provide a stumbling block for you jackasses!

it's not news to me, I just don't like bammers at all

Saban's success is based off of a powerful line, a runningback that doesn't give the ball up, a quarterback who won't lose the game(just complete the short passes). On D, he wants speed and corners who can man up so he can bring the house whenever. He also wants superior athletes. Once Saban gets ahead, he turns the heat on and forces other teams to make mistakes. It all comes down to three things with him. Talent, No mistakes, and wear you down.

Congrats. Now leave!

Lol!!

You'd be surprised how many Bama fans (myself included) are looking forward to Auburn being Auburn again. The Iron Bowl deserves to have two excellent teams in it.

You'd be surprised how many Bama fans (myself included) are looking forward to Auburn being Auburn again. The Iron Bowl deserves to have two excellent teams in it.

The Iron Bowl needs to have two strong teams - the UAT/Tenn game needs two strong teams - the AU/UGA game needs two strong teams again. I believe both Tennessee and Auburn will be strong and competitive again very soon.

The Iron Bowl needs to have two strong teams - the UAT/Tenn game needs two strong teams - the AU/UGA game needs two strong teams again. I believe both Tennessee and Auburn will be strong and competitive again very soon.

Wrong, Tennessee can keep sucking for as long as they'd like. :)

For whatever reason Auburn and Alabama rarely have success at the same time. When Auburn's good, Alabama's usually down but they have had some success at the same time Auburn has(2002, 2005, and 2010). On the other hand, when Alabama is doing good, Auburn is almost always down.

Auburn and Alabama have both had 10 win seasons during the same year only 5 times. 1972, 1974, 1986, 1989, and 2010.

The mayor of munchkinland, west vance, is ultimately successful for one very big reason. The REC pays $ $ $ players, High School coaches, Mom-Dad-Granny-Aunts- Uncles-Cousins........ANY amount to get them to be servants of uat.(Either in cash-Houses-cars-Heck, even tacky men's wear. :-\

This has been going on for many-many years. bear taught them well how to avoid the NCAA. :jossun:

ANYONE that denies this is a bovine clodpated moron. (You know who you are ). :bananadance:

When the hammer finally catches up with the unwashed redneck masses, it will most likely shut 'em down for a few years.......

Be patient......................

The mayor of munchkinland, west vance, is ultimately successful for one very big reason. The REC pays $ $ $ players, High School coaches, Mom-Dad-Granny-Aunts- Uncles-Cousins........ANY amount to get them to be servants of uat.(Either in cash-Houses-cars-Heck, even tacky men's wear. :-\

This has been going on for many-many years. bear taught them well how to avoid the NCAA. :jossun:

ANYONE that denies this is a bovine clodpated moron. (You know who you are ). :bananadance:

When the hammer finally catches up with the unwashed redneck masses, it will most likely shut 'em down for a few years.......

I've missed these insights.

I've missed these insights.

You have obviously missed logic as well. Are you missing a few teeth?

No doubt bama was a dead brand when he got there. I beleive the REC was buying A LOT more back then than they have to now. I was all part of the "Process" that is no doubt rolling on its own now. It would be nice if AU could be afforded the same route, but that is what makes 2010 so special to me ----- we won without paid members. If Gus can get AU rolling and productive consistantly in his first 3 seasons, I would respect his ability as an "all around" coach much more than saban. Sabans X's and O's are great but I really have to question if he could have this talent without the "helpful" begining. Gotta wonder where trent would have gone.....

it's not news to me, I just don't like bammers at all

That's a dumb reason for pursuing the point of " I bet they won't play SC until after Clowney leaves", a baseless line of reason.

Archived