Official Visits

msg6367

When did Mackenro Alexander drop off the visit list? Is this an issue with his brother? I know that he is not considered the higher ranked twin, but I thought it would be cool to have twins playing for us...just wondered.

I'm not sure if that visit was ever confirmed...I don't think it's a question of him being a good player, I think it's more of just running out of room and being happy with our current list of safety commits

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did Mackenro Alexander drop off the visit list? Is this an issue with his brother? I know that he is not considered the higher ranked twin, but I thought it would be cool to have twins playing for us...just wondered.

He was never officailly on it. Besides it does not matter much now. The brothers are not a package deal anymore.

Also Golson is visiting Ole Miss this weekend instead of Auburn.

He was never officailly on it. Besides it does not matter much now. The brothers are not a package deal anymore.

E,

Sorry I'm lazy and don't want to search the Alexander thread, but what do you feel our chances are with Mackensie Alexander? Is it possible we sign Lawson, Foster and Alexander, cementing a great foundation to our defense for years to come?

E,

Sorry I'm lazy and don't want to search the Alexander thread, but what do you feel our chances are with Mackensie Alexander? Is it possible we sign Lawson, Foster and Alexander, cementing a great foundation to our defense for years to come?

I hope we get them, but will wait to see what they can do before I declare the defense to be solidified for years to come. I remember the 2010 class when we signed Curry, White, Owens and Holland and it was said we'd be fixed at linebacker for four years.

E,

I hope we get them, but will wait to see what they can do before I declare the defense to be solidified for years to come. I remember the 2010 class when we signed Curry, White, Owens and Holland and it was said we'd be fixed at linebacker for four years.

True. It really does drive you crazy seeing the potential in these kids, knowing that many will just not pan out to the hype. I feel bad for the kids, with all the pressure that is piled onto them by people (like myself) that don't know them, but just rely on what a lot of other people say about them.

Anyone know how the weather is supposed to be this weekend on the Plains? Every little bit helps

57-59 degrees and sunny. Just about right for a mid-day viewing of the new spring dresses outside Haley Center..... dang I miss being a student!!! :bananadance:

Anyone know how the weather is supposed to be this weekend on the Plains? Every little bit helps

57-59 degrees and sunny. Just about right for a mid-day viewing of the new spring dresses outside Haley Center..... dang I miss being a student!!! :bananadance:

+100000

Actually, those temps are just about right for some yoga pants, a tshirt, and ugg boots. Maaaaaaaan the concourse would be ripe for the picking...

+100000

Actually, those temps are just about right for some yoga pants, a tshirt, and ugg boots. Maaaaaaaan the concourse would be ripe for the picking...

But most likely long sleeve tees with those excellent Nike running shorts. :hearts:

Any word on what committed guys will be in to help recruit? I saw Johnson and I think Melton are in.

Jeremy Johnson and Cam Toney.

E,

It's really hard to read the Alexander's right now. Although it is a good sign that Maxkenro is here and MacKensie took an OV to USF to basically hang out with friends.

E,

It's really hard to read the Alexander's right now. Although it is a good sign that Maxkenro is here and MacKensie took an OV to USF to basically hang out with friends.

According to Tampa Tribune Mackenzie did NOT make the trip to USF. Better news yet.

E,

According to Tampa Tribune Mackenzie did NOT make the trip to USF. Better news yet.

I'm not so sure. Hanging around with friends at USF, a place he is very unlikely to attend, seemed like a harmless use of this last weekend to me. So he's not at USF, where is he? There's not much to do around Immokalee, Fl. except hunt turkeys and turkey season is closed down there right now.

Coaches of other major programs could be doing in-house visits, he could have gone on an OV anywhere and the news is not out yet...the list of potential evil goes on and on......

E,

Better if he does not visit WVU today as is being rumored.

E,

I'm not so sure. Hanging around with friends at USF, a place he is very unlikely to attend, seemed like a harmless use of this last weekend to me. So he's not at USF, where is he? There's not much to do around Immokalee, Fl. except hunt turkeys and turkey season is closed down there right now.

Coaches of other major programs could be doing in-house visits, he could have gone on an OV anywhere and the news is not out yet...the list of potential evil goes on and on......

His HS Coach stated that MacKenzie was not taking any more visits.

Archived