Official Visits

msg6367

Who is visiting this weekend, because rivals has 7?

It's just 6 at the moment although 8 are possible.

The other 2 being the Alexander bros

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is visiting this weekend, because rivals has 7?

It's just 6 at the moment although 8 are possible.

The other 2 being the Alexander bros

I miscounted. It was 5 with 2 possible surprises. ! was Ford. The other was Tenpenny who did not show.

From Bryan Matthews

4-star WR Derrick Griffin from Terry in Rosenberg, Texas didn't make it to Auburn for an official visit this weekend but has rescheduled for next weekend.

Saw Jonathan Wallace coming out of the Arena tonight after the game with (I think) Nick Marshall, Jonathan Walton and Wilson Bell. Wish it had been a last second win instead of a last-second loss... Said "War Eagle" to the group and J Wall said "War Eagle" back. He does look a little thicker and more mature since the last time I saw him btw.

Do we have a thread on Shane Tucker? I know we have had bad luck lately out of memphis but the kid looks pretty good. 6ft 200lbs

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/441730/highlights/28130381

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Shane-Tucker-132294

@Allie_DavisonMississippi State de-commit MT “@AuburnRivals: Sources confirming BIG news as 4-star OL plans OV to #Auburn bit.ly/Ww9XRq @Rivals”

Anyone got insight?

@Allie_DavisonMississippi State de-commit MT "@AuburnRivals: Sources confirming BIG news as 4-star OL plans OV to #Auburn bit.ly/Ww9XRq @Rivals"

Anyone got insight?

Well you answered my question. Thought it was Golson. Time to wait for info from other ppl.

@Allie_DavisonMississippi State de-commit MT "@AuburnRivals: Sources confirming BIG news as 4-star OL plans OV to #Auburn bit.ly/Ww9XRq @Rivals"

Anyone got insight?

Well you answered my question. Thought it was Golson. Time to wait for info from other ppl.

Either way, I like it...shows the coaches aren't sitting around waiting on kids to make up their minds. Go get em!

@EagleDamnWar

ESPN said 5 star DT Montravius Adams is visiting Auburn. 247 pretty much confirmed it too.

Archived