Official Visits

msg6367

I was at the game last night and was able to speak to Khari Harding after the game. He was hanging with Jonathan Wallace and others. We talked abouth the new coaching staff and how strong this staff is. I told Khari to come on down and get his ring cause we will win another BCS Championship in the next 4 years with this staff. He just smiled and said he was thinking about it. I also spoke to Kodi Burns and told him how glad we are that he's back in Auburn. I asked Kodi if Antonio Connor was here this weekend and he didn't know who I was talking about...or atleast that's what he said. I probably shouldn't have been so bold in my questions but hey, when you follow and care about AU football like all of us do and you have the guy's standing right in front of you, what do you do? Anyway, it's not much info but just wanted to share those little nuggets with the family!

I think it's a violation to speak about a specific recruit before they've signed. Even something as pedestrian as speaking on their attendance I believe is forbidden.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the game last night and was able to speak to Khari Harding after the game. He was hanging with Jonathan Wallace and others. We talked abouth the new coaching staff and how strong this staff is. I told Khari to come on down and get his ring cause we will win another BCS Championship in the next 4 years with this staff. He just smiled and said he was thinking about it. I also spoke to Kodi Burns and told him how glad we are that he's back in Auburn. I asked Kodi if Antonio Connor was here this weekend and he didn't know who I was talking about...or atleast that's what he said. I probably shouldn't have been so bold in my questions but hey, when you follow and care about AU football like all of us do and you have the guy's standing right in front of you, what do you do? Anyway, it's not much info but just wanted to share those little nuggets with the family!

Conner cancelled his visit.

Can anyone confirm this statement I read on Twitter?

"Derrick Griffen isnt being recruited anymore because of grades" by @tyler_kennamer (posted 8 hrs ago)

Thank you.

Not that statement. In recruiting section type derrick griffen in the search section. The article is off the first page. There are some references there that say Griffen is not being recruited as of 1/21

The most important visit is the recruits last one......and Feb 1 is shaping up to be an awesome one on the Plains.

Biggest myth in college football. It's truie in this case because it's our biggest weekend with all of our super heavyweights visiting.

Is Miles Fomby a bama fan ?

I think so but not sure what that has to do with OVs

I has to do with this, which is why I asked first. If he is a bam it is probably bs then. I picked it up on Direct Snap as well as his twitter account. But reading his tweets he doesn't seem to be grinding an axe, in fact he predicts Lawson and Foster to AU and even says Lawson would be better off at AU.

Miles Fomby@MilesFomby 1/23/13 2h

According to Montravius Adams, he will not visit Auburn on February 1st.

Is Miles Fomby a bama fan ?

I think so but not sure what that has to do with OVs

I has to do with this, which is why I asked first. If he is a bam it is probably bs then. I picked it up on Direct Snap as well as his twitter account. But reading his tweets he doesn't seem to be grinding an axe, in fact he predicts Lawson and Foster to AU and even says Lawson would be better off at AU.

Miles Fomby@MilesFomby 1/23/13 2h

According to Montravius Adams, he will not visit Auburn on February 1st.

There have been reports since then from Adans' High School coach saying a decision has not been made yet.

Hokanson tweeted we have seven lined up for 1/25 visit weekend. Waiting........waiting.....on your update..... <_<:big:

only Griffin and the Alexander Brothers (tenative) need to be added to the OP

Hokanson tweeted we have seven lined up for 1/25 visit weekend. Waiting........waiting.....on your update..... <_<:big:

only Griffin and the Alexander Brothers (tenative) need to be added to the OP

Thanks for update

Archived