DeVondre Seymour; OT; North Gwinett HS; Suwanee, GA

Ro'Derrick Hoskins; OLB; Evans HS; Orlando, FL FSU Commit

Christian Cumberlander; WR; Jireh Prep School; Matthews, NC

Toby Johnson; DT; Hutchinson C.C.; Hutchinson, KS

Deon Mix; OG; South Panola HS; Batesville. MS

Chequan Burkett; S; Carver HS; Montgomery, AL UCF Commit

Mackenroe Alexander; S; Immokalee HS; Immokalee, FL

Peyton Barber; RB; Milton HS; Milton, GA Ole Miss Commit

*All dates are listed as Friday, although some may visit on Saturday or during the week.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add Tony Connor for Jan 18th plus Reuben and Derunnya made UOVs on Jan. 5th. Also Brandon King will OV on the 11th. Jeremy Johnson on Jam. 11th, Antonio Longino on Jan. 11th,

Any word on these ?

*Barber- OV (1 left open) or UOV. It looks like he is booked up for the next 4 weekends unless we can get him to break one or if he can come during the week.

*Green- a possible UOV.

*Clark- an OV or a UOV.

*Marshall- OV or UOV. JUCO ath., he is interested in us, just got offered by Texas, making an OV to Texas on 1/18.

*Lawson- OV or UOV.

*Liner- OV or UOV.

Seems like the rest of our targets are pretty well covered.

Any word on:

Barber- OV (1 left open) or UOV. It looks like he is booked up for the next 4 weekends unless we can get him to break one or if he can come during the week.

Green- a possible UOV.

Clark- an OV or a UOV.

Marshall- OV or UOV. JUCO ath., he is interested in us, just got offered by Texas, making an OV to Texas on 1/18.

Lawson- UOV.

Liner- UOV

The rest it looks like we are pretty well covered.

Barber will OV. He said he has to move some things around but has not done it yet. Carl has an OV to Auburn available but does not expect to take it. Dee has an OV to Auburn available and expects to take it. The when is not known yet.

Scout has Barber as an OM commit. Is that correct?

yep

But he took a spontaneous visit to Auburn instead of his planned trip to Ole Miss's Bowl game on Saturday.

Scout has Barber as an OM commit. Is that correct?

yep

But he took a spontaneous visit to Auburn instead of his planned trip to Ole Miss's Bowl game on Saturday.

Sure did and it's a positive development for the good guys. I like our chances.

Ellitor - your comments above "Carl has an OV to Auburn available but does not expect to take it". That doesn't sound good. You would think he would want to meet the new staff? Odd since his dad and Garner seemed to have an exceptional meeting this past weekend.

Ellitor - your comments above "Carl has an OV to Auburn available but does not expect to take it". That doesn't sound good. You would think he would want to meet the new staff? Odd since his dad and Garner seemed to have an exceptional meeting this past weekend.

He does not have to come to Auburn to meet the staff or it even be an OV that said, my previous post is outdate. CLS told the AJC yesterday he expects Carl to OV Auburn.

He does not have to come to Auburn to meet the staff or it even be an OV that said, my previous post is outdate. CLS told the AJC yesterday he expects Carl to OV Auburn.

I would expect Carl and Barber to be talking to each other. They both went to Milton HS. Milton, BTW is a very good HS in the Alpharetta area of Atlanta. Previous to this year, they have been recently mainly known for having one of the best HS Basketball teams in the country. In fact, our freshman, Shaq Johnson played BB at Milton. Hopefully Shaq is friends with both Carl and Barber as well.

From Bryan Matthews:

Here's the list of official visitors this weekend...

4-star ATH Jason Smith from McGill-Toolen in Mobile, Ala. (Auburn commit)

4-star QB Jeremy Johnson from Carver in Montgomery, Ala. (Auburn commit)

4-star LB Cameron Toney from Huntsville (Ala.) High (Auburn commit)

4-star WR Earnest Robinson from Pinson Valley (Ala.) High (Auburn commit)

3-star CB Kamryn Melton from Dothan (Ala.) High (Auburn commit)

3-star S Brandon King from Highland (Kan.) College (Auburn commit)

4-star LB Zach Cunningham from Pinson Valley (Ala.) High

There could be an addition later tonight. Neither 3-star LB Antonio Longino from Hutchinson (Kan.) College or S Duron Singleton from Fresno City (Calif.) College are visiting this weekend but coud come at a later date.

I’ll have a full story up shortly.

Well, I saw that, but he said changes, not just one change. That implies that there are multiple things happening, and I saw that at least one more JUCO was not able to visit today.

Well, I saw that, but he said changes, not just one change. That implies that there are multiple things happening, and I saw that at least one more JUCO was not able to visit today.

The rest of the changes were in the post he quoted.

Will we be getting updates today on how our recruiting weekend is going? I know these kids are committed to us, but it would be nice to know instead of reading about the other recruits who may or may not be flipping. Seems like too much attention is given to the ones who are messing with fans and not enough on the ones who have not only remained committed, but don't get into all of the social media crap. Thanks in advance.

Will we be getting updates today on how our recruiting weekend is going? I know these kids are committed to us, but it would be nice to know instead of reading about the other recruits who may or may not be flipping. Seems like too much attention is given to the ones who are messing with fans and not enough on the ones who have not only remained committed, but don't get into all of the social media crap. Thanks in advance.

Very likely no. Other than stuff the players may tweet updates do not come til Sunday night or Monday after the visits.

25th add:

Carl Lawson

Jonathan Walton

Feb 2nd add:

Tashawn Bower

Carl and Bower are visiting on the 1st of Feb.

you're right...my bad. Happy about that though because that's Monty's only open weekend to possibly visit. It would be awesome to get all those defensive studs on campus at the same time.

25th add:

Carl Lawson

Jonathan Walton

Feb 2nd add:

Tashawn Bower

Carl and Bower are visiting on the 1st of Feb.

you're right...my bad. Happy about that though because that's Monty's only open weekend to possibly visit. It would be awesome to get all those defensive studs on campus at the same time.

And Reuben.

Archived