Dameyune Craig recruits?

Wareagletd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is an article on Undercover about recruit reaction, can anyone paraphrase??

No

Alright

There is an article on Undercover about recruit reaction, can anyone paraphrase??

No

Alright

Be patient my friend. The info will make it's way over here. Just make sure you deposit your monthly donation. ;)

4* OL from Prattville and current FSU commit Austin Golson should be the first on our list!

I don't think Auburn needs him right now. I don't think we will take a T in this class

He's been a FSU commit since his Sophomore year, I doubt it would matter anyway.

I don't think you could turn down the top OL in the state. However he was going to end up at UAT even before the DC flip. AU has never been in the running.

No

Alright

Be patient my friend. The info will make it's way over here. Just make sure you deposit your monthly donation. ;)

Alrighty haha will do my friend

4* OL from Prattville and current FSU commit Austin Golson should be the first on our list!

I don't think Auburn needs him right now. I don't think we will take a T in this class

He's been a FSU commit since his Sophomore year, I doubt it would matter anyway.

I don't think you could turn down the top OL in the state. However he was going to end up at UAT even before the DC flip. AU has never been in the running.

We never recruited him hard after our huge class of OL last year. He was an AU fan growing up

He plays tackle which is not a position of need for us. Unless there was some can't miss OT looking our way (doesn't seem like it at the moment), we aren't taking them. Golson is definitely a tackle prospect. Also Golson got rocked by Lawson fwiw

We need guards in this class. Next class we will pick up some OTs.

Who knows if we recruit Golson or not at this point? But, to say he "never" had interest in Auburn is ABSOLUTELY innacurate. He is presently waivering on his commitment to FSU and has agreed to take a visit to UA. The dynamics of any recruit's personal situation is unique to each recruit and impacts his ultimate decision. Golson is no different.

He plays tackle which is not a position of need for us. Unless there was some can't miss OT looking our way (doesn't seem like it at the moment), we aren't taking them. Golson is definitely a tackle prospect. Also Golson got rocked by Lawson fwiw

We need guards in this class. Next class we will pick up some OTs.

We lost Mack and Westerman to attrition last year. What if we lose Young or Miller to attrition next year? Yes, Guard is our first priority, but Golson is a 4* and the Top OL in the state. He would also give us a much needed foothold in Prattville. So I think he is a crucial prospect!

Yes, Golson got rocked by Lawson and Liner this summer. But he beat Liner in 1-on-1 drills at the Alabama-Mississippi All Star Practice. If Craig could get us Golson and Ira Denson, that would be HUGE

Cameron, in terms of long term depth, even if we lost Young or Miller or both, we wouldn't be in the biggest bind. Greg Robinson has another three years at Auburn to play tackle. We have Shon Coleman who by all accounts should be at playing speed this year and assuming health holds will be at his talent ceiling in two and will also have 3-4 years left. Will Adams also took a redshirt this past year and is up to size to play tackle. A guy like Shane Callahan also has the length to play tackle if needed.

Back on point, how many starting players do you know have transferred? The chances of two of them transferring? Even more rare

Cameron, in terms of long term depth, even if we lost Young or Miller or both, we wouldn't be in the biggest bind. Greg Robinson has another three years at Auburn to play tackle. We have Shon Coleman who by all accounts should be at playing speed this year and assuming health holds will be at his talent ceiling in two and will also have 3-4 years left. Will Adams also took a redshirt this past year and is up to size to play tackle. A guy like Shane Callahan also has the length to play tackle if needed.

Back on point, how many starting players do you know have transferred? The chances of two of them transferring? Even more rare

Yes, you are correct in that we are currently strong in the two deep at this position. But my point is that attrition has been a BIG problem for us the last 3 years, and it has mainly included our higher rated players. I just think we would be wise to load up on a critical position AND get back in the door at a critical recruiting hot spot in the state. War Eagle!

Yes, you are correct in that we are currently strong in the two deep at this position. But my point is that attrition has been a BIG problem for us the last 3 years, and it has mainly included our higher rated players. I just think we would be wise to load up on a critical position AND get back in the door at a critical recruiting hot spot in the state. War Eagle!

I certainly would not turn Golson away if we had a realistic chance to get him. Yes, after losing both Mack and Westerman we need guards. With only Slade, Kozan and Danzey on the roster, as it stands that means somebody will probably have to move from tackle to at least have a full 2 deep. Usually that means whoever doesn't have the best footwork to cover an outside rush, would be a prime candidate to move over. They will do much better too and Golson may just be one of those types. We have one on the team right now.

Dont know if this is free info, please delete if not...

From AU QB commit Jeremy Johnson in San Antonio:

"Marquez North to meet (WR coach and CO-OC )Dameyune Craig.

Jalen Ramsey to meet DB coach (DB coach) Melvin Smith."

Oh goodbye dead period :hellyeah:

Dont know if this is free info, please delete if so...

From AU QB commit Jeremy Johnson in San Antonio:

"Marquez North to meet (WR coach and CO-OC )Dameyune Craig.

Jalen Ramsey to meet DB coach (DB coach) Melvin Smith."

Oh goodbye dead period :hellyeah:/>

Nice additions

Maaan things are really looking up for the auburn family since malzahn got here

Maaan things are really looking up for the auburn family since malzahn got here

He's a worker. I'm thinking we have someone special in CGM just because of his work ethic.

I certainly would not turn Golson away if we had a realistic chance to get him. Yes, after losing both Mack and Westerman we need guards. With only Slade, Kozan and Danzey on the roster, as it stands that means somebody will probably have to move from tackle to at least have a full 2 deep. Usually that means whoever doesn't have the best footwork to cover an outside rush, would be a prime candidate to move over. They will do much better too and Golson may just be one of those types. We have one on the team right now.

Keep an ear out for Austin Golson. Buddy of mine who knows the family says watch for him to make a signing day surprise!! For what its worth.

Keep an ear out for Austin Golson. Buddy of mine who knows the family says watch for him to make a signing day surprise!! For what its worth.

Could be somewhere else http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/01/a-list_postseason_update_no_10.html

Archived