Perhaps now all the gnashing of teeth...

TitanTiger

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, and actually contrary to popular opinion, I think Lashlee was best choice for OC, regardless of his age or background.

I agree. I think Rhett knows Gus' O as well as anybody in the game.

Gus is putting together a fantastic staff. Tickled as I can be about it! Coach Bisaccia is another huge hire IMO. Just tickled.

Gus is doing a fantastic job of putting together an incredibly formidable staff of experienced recruiters and coaches. I know ther are many who felt Petrino wasn't shown proper deference for the job but IMO I dont believe Petrino could've assembled a staff thats this strong. In the end, I belive the committee made the best choice for Auburn and i couldn't be happier about how everything is turning out so far.

Amen Brother!

Lets face it. Ellis Johnson is doing the hiring. He has worked with every coach hired except Lashlee and Garner. Garner was probably hired by Jacobs because they played together back in the day. Given Malzahn's lack of college experience, that's a good thing.

Gus is doing the hiring. But he is wisely listening to people like CEJ who have larger networks of potential candidates for him to consider. Smart bosses leverage the assets of the people that work under them. You might not always take their advice, but you do seriously listen and give it real consideration...especially in areas where you lack knowledge. Gus recognizes that not only do guys like CEJ have years of experience to draw from, but that especially on defense he knows who can coach.

Just wait till the next assistant is announced. This place is going to go crazy. Was told Gus sealed the deal.

Lets face it. Ellis Johnson is doing the hiring. He has worked with every coach hired except Lashlee and Garner. Garner was probably hired by Jacobs because they played together back in the day. Given Malzahn's lack of college experience, that's a good thing.

Gus is doing the hiring. But he is wisely listening to people like CEJ who have larger networks of potential candidates for him to consider. Smart bosses leverage the assets of the people that work under them. You might not always take their advice, but you do seriously listen and give it real consideration...especially in areas where you lack knowledge. Gus recognizes that not only do guys like CEJ have years of experience to draw from, but that especially on defense he knows who can coach.

Just wait till the next assistant is announced. This place is going to go crazy. Was told Gus sealed the deal.

Info. NAOW.

Gus is doing the hiring. But he is wisely listening to people like CEJ who have larger networks of potential candidates for him to consider. Smart bosses leverage the assets of the people that work under them. You might not always take their advice, but you do seriously listen and give it real consideration...especially in areas where you lack knowledge. Gus recognizes that not only do guys

like CEJ have years of experience to draw from, but that especially on defense he knows who can coach.

And it is ...... Whom?

Gus is doing the hiring. But he is wisely listening to people like CEJ who have larger networks of potential candidates for him to consider. Smart bosses leverage the assets of the people that work under them. You might not always take their advice, but you do seriously listen and give it real consideration...especially in areas where you lack knowledge. Gus recognizes that not only do guys

like CEJ have years of experience to draw from, but that especially on defense he knows who can coach.

And it is ...... Whom?

Could be announced tonight or tomorrow.

And it is ...... Whom?

I'm guessing DC

And it is ...... Whom?

Not shaving until it's announced :P Jokes on you I just shaved.

And it is ...... Whom?

Oh you. Now I have to check back every 15 minutes again.

Gus is doing the hiring. But he is wisely listening to people like CEJ who have larger networks of potential candidates for him to

consider. Smart bosses leverage the assets of the people that work under them. You might not always take their advice, but you do seriously listen and give it real consideration...especially in areas where you lack knowledge. Gus recognizes that not only do guys

And it is ...... Whom?

Could be? And it could be Whom?

And it is ...... Whom?

The obvious choices would be either Dameyune Craig or Tracy Rocker -- assuming you mean 'go crazy' in a good way, not a gnashing way.

And it is ...... Whom?

I'm guessing DC

I'm thinking the DC stuff was just rumor... although his announcement would certainly fit the bill.

And it is ...... Whom?

I'm guessing DC

I'm thinking the DC stuff was just rumor... although his announcement would certainly fit the bill.

Offensive hires left, if a hire would fit that bill, it would be DC IMO.

And it is ...... Whom?

I'm guessing DC

Great. Now my phone will die because of the constant checking.

Gus closed this deal like a pro. Man we have one heck of a staff.

Nice tease, by the way! Can you share any details, or is it as simple as the co-offensive coordinator position?

Gus closed this deal like a pro. Man we have one heck of a staff.

Nice tease, by the way! Can you share any details, or is it as simple as the co-offensive coordinator position?

I'll see if I can find out some more details in the morning.

Archived