PM just posted something about the staff

NCTiger

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PMReaction.gif

PM looks like somebody just brought out a delicious cheesecake or something. I can't turn away. :laugh:

Haha this had me laughing so hard I made it my signature. Many thanks to BottomFeeder!

60.gifI forgot the original question, but what was PM so shocked and amazed at? The cheesecake suggestion sounds more legit than something Van Gorder could've said.

image001.jpg

60.gifI forgot the original question, but what was PM so shocked and amazed at? The cheesecake suggestion sounds more legit than something Van Gorder could've said.

image001.jpg

Van Gorder basically said that they knew what was coming (firing of coaching staff) based on performance on the field. Said something like, 'you sort of know what has to happen'.

Something of the nature of anyone who's been around this business for any amount of time there's no mystery what has to happen at the end of the year, I personally thought the shocked face was overdone. I was pretty happy with the old staff but I don't know anyone who wasn't pretty sure it was gonna happen at that point

eagle.gifAt this point, I'm very happy with all the changes so far.....thoughts subject to change in 8 months, but for now......

th1100058441.gif

DC as WR coach. Maybe.

Would be sweet.

Craig will leave his position as recruiting coordinator and QB coach to coach receivers at Auburn? That doesn't make any sense. When something doesn't make any sense, it's almost certainly not true.

1. He went to Auburn.

2. He possibly could get paid more.

3. He might hate it at FSU.

So yes, it could possibly not make sense from a poster on a message board, but could make tons of sense for DC.

If those things were determining factors Craig would have joined the AU staff a few weeks ago when he was in Auburn talking with Gus. Instead he turned us down to accept a raise to stay at FSU. So pick something new. What new came up in 2&1/2 weeks?

DC as WR coach. Maybe.

Would be sweet.

Craig will leave his position as recruiting coordinator and QB coach to coach receivers at Auburn? That doesn't make any sense. When something doesn't make any sense, it's almost certainly not true.

1. He went to Auburn.

2. He possibly could get paid more.

3. He might hate it at FSU.

So yes, it could possibly not make sense from a poster on a message board, but could make tons of sense for DC.

If those things were determining factors Craig would have joined the AU staff a few weeks ago when he was in Auburn talking with Gus. Instead he turned us down to accept a raise to stay at FSU. So pick something new. What new came up in 2&1/2 weeks?

Rodney Garner's presser might have gotten to him. Saying how he wanted to give back to AU and help AU get back to the top of the mountain.

Isn't FSU hiring a new OC? If so is it possible that he doesn't feel like he'd fit in with where they are going. Are we sure that this is any more than just a rumor?

It seems to be just rumor at this point. You bring up a good point about their new OC. DC could feel that Jimbo/FSU has slighted him in some way also. Like others have said, he already has turned us down so this is doubtful, but stranger things have happened. Hopefully we will know our entire staff by Friday night.

Could be that the new OC does not want him for some crazy reason or more likely that he does not like the new OC or system. Could be Auburn offered more money after FSU's original offer. My opinion is that I would love to have him back but just do not see it happening.

Did I miss it in this thread, what did PM mention or say about coaches and DC? I did not see this info in this thread other than first couple of posts that are extremely vague. Thanks.

Did I miss it in this thread, what did PM mention or say about coaches and DC? I did not see this info in this thread other than first couple of posts that are extremely vague. Thanks.

I gathered that PM posted that DC may be joining the AU coaching staff

i never knew who FSU oc was but dont remember them making a change, the dc(stoops) left. who is the oc? gran left but was not oc.

Archived