PM just posted something about the staff

NCTiger

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC as WR coach. Maybe.

Would be sweet.

Craig will leave his position as recruiting coordinator and QB coach to coach receivers at Auburn? That doesn't make any sense. When something doesn't make any sense, it's almost certainly not true.

So this would be something like this ?

Craig- WRs, maybe co-recruiting coordinator/offense

Bisaccia- RBs, STs

TEs go to ?

Pick me! Seriously, if it plays at as listed above I don't think it matters who would coach TE's. Although DC at WR is an unknown I don't think it would matter. Plus Kodi helping on the off. side also.

Almost sounds like a dream to me, but it is 2013 and this is the GUS BUS.

So I'm out of the loop here I guess. Is there any evidence other than a post by PM? Is anyone else reporting this? Sorry, would love to have DC but it seems a little far fetched. Color me skeptical on all rumors these days I suppose. Ha!

So I'm out of the loop here I guess. Is there any evidence other than a post by PM? Is anyone else reporting this? Sorry, would love to have DC but it seems a little far fetched. Color me skeptical on all rumors these days I suppose. Ha!

I think that's about all it is, just PM making a reference.

I had hope that someone here had a PM account and could give some insight.

War Eagle !

I have an account but I'm not sure what you're referring to

It is a coaching staff update. Not being a member I can only see non-VIP comments. They were discussing DC being back in the picture again. I just wanted to find out if the information seemed legit and what all was covered.

War Eagle !

I had hope that someone here had a PM account and could give some insight.

War Eagle !

We have rules here on sharing premium content and they have rules against sharing premium content. When something is made public we will have it here.

DC as WR coach. Maybe.

Would be sweet.

Craig will leave his position as recruiting coordinator and QB coach to coach receivers at Auburn? That doesn't make any sense. When something doesn't make any sense, it's almost certainly not true.

I agree. So, I think there is either nothing to it if he is rumored to be coming to just coach receivers, or there is more to his roles than just that. Has an assistant head coach been named yet?

DC as WR coach. Maybe.

Would be sweet.

I agree. So, I think there is either nothing to it if he is rumored to be coming to just coach receivers, or there is more to his roles than just that. Has an assistant head coach been named yet?

I think there might be a lot more to it than you think. There's a reason why everyone on Florida State's staff has been looking around or has jumped ship.

DC as WR coach. Maybe.

Would be sweet.

RG

DC as WR coach. Maybe.

Would be sweet.

I wish I could apply that reasoning to the outcome on the field in '12.... and to the fiscal cliff.

DC as WR coach. Maybe.

Would be sweet.

RG

Ah yes. Must have had a brain fart whilest posting.

DC as WR coach. Maybe.

Would be sweet.

1. He went to Auburn.

2. He possibly could get paid more.

3. He might hate it at FSU.

So yes, it could possibly not make sense from a poster on a message board, but could make tons of sense for DC.

Would love to see DC back in O&B. And if he comes, holy cow, if we get the ST coach from the chargers, we have the best staff in college football. Bar none. This is a way to build a program. If that is what we are doing, this is a brilliant move. A brilliant HC/OC and he picks his coordinators because he is the key to the whole thing. Spends big money on defense and recruiting. Sounds like a brillant plan. I hope it comes together for us.

this is getting ridiculous. every little rumor that pops up and people go nuts. why don't we all just wait and see how everything goes

If I don't like a thread I just don't click it. Speculating on future coaches and recruits is one of the most exciting things going on in Auburn football right now.

Archived