WTHeck LSU (Threads Merged)

augolf1716

Les Miles is stupid.....what the heck? Run the ball three times and force Clemson to call time out.........wow.

Thank you! My Dad always pulls for all of the SEC teams in bowl games. He is even pulling for bama, so I didn't speak to him for two days about that. He called me after the game and said "did you see that ish? That was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen a coach do". So you don't get a first down. You are forcing them to use T.O.'s, or burn clock. I am still shaking my head about that every time I think about it. It amazes me he wins double digit games every year. Unfreakinbelievable!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clock management was a question for sure but LSU's D was gassed because of the 100 plays Clemson ran. The 3 and outs were a killer for their D...giving them no time to rest. Maybe Les should have at least used the Chiz scheme of running a long clock to give the D time to get their breath. Overall the LSU offense looked about as imaginative as it did against AU...and got about the same results. It works if they have superior talent but otherwise it stinks...just like our did last season.

I'm ready for some HUNH again.

if thats what you're looking forward to, better find a QB who can carry the team. Tajh Boyd carried Clemson...Very few mistakes with almost 400 yards passing. Did KF have 400 yards passing ALL year last season?

Really? Did u see that crap CSL and Chiz called an offense...no one could have passed for 400 yards in that mess

That was absolutely perfect. LOVED It....Way to go Clemson.

I'd like Clemson if Dabo wasn't there.

Me, too. But, since he is, forget me ever cheering for them.

If their living in the past, how come they always seem to beat. We've never had very good luck playing LSU at home or at their place.

You think anybody is paid off? They do real well at home.

Mettenburger missing the wide open 2nd down pass was the decider. When he missed that I knew they'd lose.

I thought the same thing.

Mettenburger missing the wide open 2nd down pass was the decider. When he missed that I knew they'd lose.

I thought the same thing.

Me too

Clock management was a question for sure but LSU's D was gassed because of the 100 plays Clemson ran. The 3 and outs were a killer for their D...giving them no time to rest. Maybe Les should have at least used the Chiz scheme of running a long clock to give the D time to get their breath. Overall the LSU offense looked about as imaginative as it did against AU...and got about the same results. It works if they have superior talent but otherwise it stinks...just like our did last season.

I'm ready for some HUNH again.

LSU on offense has been challenged to do anything for a long time now. I will never understand how a program that can recruit so many top level recruits can't get just a couple more for the offense. It is what keeps them from being able to dominate.

Corndogs broke my heart. This was one of the few bowl games I was looking forward to in a crappy bowl matchup year. I expected Miles to stomp Dabo like a roach, but I get Dabo struttin' out of the stadium like he just beat ND for the title. The brain fog, luckiest coach in America routine has run it's course Les.

Lester just managed to get a pay raise and his contract is good through 2019!!!!

Here's to hoping his brain farts continue on for years to come. :Sing:

Archived