2013 3* JUCO S Brandon King signs with AU!

AubTigers

Bryan Matthews

Auburn has offered JUCO safety Brandon King (Free/Mobile)

http://auburn.247spo...n-King-15331082 … via @247Sports

4_772812.jpg

Brandon King, Safety

6'2 / 215

Alabaster, AL (Highland, KS C.C.)

Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/...lights/20365385

Other Offers: Akron, Arkansas State, Arizona State, Cincinnati, Memphis, New Mexico, Ole Miss, South Alabama, Southern Illinois, Texas Tech, Toledo, Utah State and Wyoming.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that we have offered so many JUCO players tells me the coaches have evaluated our players and do not like what they see. We're on the market for starters. Damn.

Competition can bring out the best in any player. If existing players see new players with drive and determination we might see a jump in on field performance.

Competition can bring out the best in any player. If existing players see new players with drive and determination we might see a jump in on field performance.

Exactly...

Mark Sanchez might disagree :P

Exactly...

Mark Sanchez might disagree :P/>

He doesn't have much competition.

Exactly...

Mark Sanchez might disagree :P/>

He doesn't have much competition.

bullcrap. his competition hasnt lost but 27 games since the 8th grade.

The fact that we have offered so many JUCO players tells me the coaches have evaluated our players and do not like what they see. We're on the market for starters. Damn.

On the ESPN breakdown of ND & bama they showed where the bama WR burned our DB for a TD and the former Pro OL said," Now that was really bad defense!"

I think all the junco offers are for two reasons. 1 is trying to get back to winning games sooner and 2 is because the staff is not sure who will in up coming in this recruiting class and how many players will transfer. My opinion is that they are trying to prepare for the worst.

Or there could be a third reason? This kid is a baller on his game film and measurables are top tier.

Combination of all 3 of those points probably plays in

I think all the junco offers are for two reasons. 1 is trying to get back to winning games sooner and 2 is because the staff is not sure who will in up coming in this recruiting class and how many players will transfer. My opinion is that they are trying to prepare for the worst.

Thanks for sharing, sunshine.

Archived