2013 3* RB Peyton Barber signs with AU!

AubTigers

Link to his senior highlights.

http://www.hudl.com/...lights/25049380

You're not arm tackling this kid...runs like a bowling ball. He doesn't have the same breakaway speed as some of the other kids we're recruiting, but he uses angles well and has great footwork. That 3 back set they run is interesting....the uniforms have to go though!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St said Peyton was probably one of the most underrated kids in this class

Milton HS has a bunch of talent. The talent in this area is sick. Milton, Norcross, Alpharetta all have multiple Div. 1-A type kids for 2013 and 2014.

This guy does not get arm tackled EVER! And you are rarely going to take him down if you get one leg either because he is pulling and pushing and scratching to break away or just get one more yard. He's fast but may not be the fastest guy on the field. But he is like a bull who puts down his horns and goes straight ahead making a hole if there isn't one already. He's a perfect RB for between the tackles in GusBall! Welcome Peyton and War Eagle!

I think he may be the most under rated player this year. He should be an amazing asset to our offense. I may be wrong, but I thought someone compared him to Emmit Smith in the way he runs and ability to break tackles.

I think he may be the most under rated player this year. He should be an amazing asset to our offense. I may be wrong, but I thought someone compared him to Emmit Smith in the way he runs and ability to break tackles.

I don't know if he is as fast as Emmit but I am super excited about Peyton. I have watched a fair amount of film on this years running back class and I don't know why this guy is a 3 star everywhere but espn.

Emmitt Smith, great comparison...hope he correlates that to Auburn.

I am loving the Gus tweets, although I have a picture in my head of Gus chomping on some Big Red telling some intern....HURRY UP AND TWEET!! HURRY UP!!!

A friend of mine works with his uncle and he sent me this picture yesterday.

Kind of strange, but he said it was actually down to Auburn and Tennessee and not Ole Miss...

n6rxgj.jpg

A friend of mine works with his uncle and he sent me this picture yesterday.

Kind of strange, but he said it was actually down to Auburn and Tennessee and not Ole Miss...

n6rxgj.jpg

I think that may be Carl Lawson.

Archived