2013 3* RB Peyton Barber signs with AU!

AubTigers

That's what I'm talking about. War Eagle Peyton, welcome to Auburn.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War Eagle, Peyton!!!

I guess the coach at Milton may need a hug! His worse nightmare has happened, WarEagle Peyton!!

I forgot about that. He didn't want us getting any of their players.....and we get two! :moon:

War Eagle, Peyton!!!

I guess the coach at Milton may need a hug! His worse nightmare has happened, WarEagle Peyton!!

I forgot about that. He didn't want us getting any of their players.....and we get two! :moon:

Plus, we got Shaq Johnson for BB last year. We've got a Milton pipeline going.

I was told that Barber has informed the AU coaching staff that he will be signing with Auburn. Don't know how good my source is. Can anyone with a good source confirm this?

This^^^^^

I was told that Barber has informed the AU coaching staff that he will be signing with Auburn. Don't know how good my source is. Can anyone with a good source confirm this?

This^^^^^

This^^^^^what? It's open public info now.

I've posted it ad naseum but a HUGE void on our roster (before this commit) for successful Gusball was our lack of a RB respected by defenses both for running from scrimmage AND for catching the ball out of the backfield. Peyton should fill that void nicely and he's a candidate to have big time total yards in Rhett's offense. Smart choice Peyton & family!

A kid this big, runs as hard as he does and with offers from some serious Div 1 schools....and a 3*.

Shows why we put too much stock in Rivals and Scout ratings. He looks like a great addition to the team and I hope his name is on an LOI come Wednesday. Also bet he becomes a 4* at some point...for whatever that is worth.

Reading some of the early posts in this thread is kinda funny. Look at his film on Hudl! I've watched him a good bit while watching Lawson and Ole Miss was getting a STEAL. He would have slipped under the radar if Carl weren't there also. I suspect Gus fell in love after watching him run. Kid runs hard and with great burst and power!

FWIW my brother played football with both Peyton and Alvin Kamara in middle school before they left for Milton, he said they were both really nice guys and good kids

Archived