2013 3* RB Peyton Barber signs with AU!

AubTigers

One of my friends is a pretty well connected Ole Miss alum. He says Barber to Auburn is done. Basically said the Ole Miss coaches tried like heck to keep him from visiting. Once he made that decision they bowed out. My friend (also named Peyton actually) says very, very little chance Barber signs at Ole Miss.

I'm glad. I like the little I've seen of him, and we clearly have a positional need.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a big step just for him to have showed up despite all the reports he wasn't coming. I do like his straightforward running style. Boom

Barber may play RB, or maybe H-Back or both, aka Mario Fannin.

Good get for us, and implies Lawson is a done deal as well....

loved Gannon but I hope barbers ball control is a little better haha

Gannon? Gotta love autocorrect...that or you either love Rich the QB or you played too much Legend of Zelda once upon a time...

Gannon? Gotta love autocorrect...that or you either love Rich the QB or you played too much Legend of Zelda once upon a time...

i do love me some LoZ but no that's purely auto correct lol

I was told that Barber has informed the AU coaching staff that he will be signing with Auburn. Don't know how good my source is. Can anyone with a good source confirm this?

I was told that Barber has informed the AU coaching staff that he will be signing with Auburn. Don't know how good my source is. Can anyone with a good source confirm this?

Does your source work at the Sister Sara's soothsayer shack on Wire Road?

I heard it was a lock by Madam Ruth, you know that gypsy with the gold capped tooth.

Haaa... No but that might be a option also... :cool:

So does your source say Ole Piss prefers JW over PB??

No, mine sayes they like em both about the same, and after PB visited (when Ole Miss very much encouraged him not to) Ole miss went ahead and got Wilkins so they aren't a jilted bride on NSD.

I'm nobody and I know nothing, but I just heard the same thing from a buddy with DEEP Ole Miss connections. Peyton to AU, and they are not exactly thrilled with Wilkins as replacement. Just what I heard, . . . and I'm not a big "I heard from a source" guy. The Lawson connection is obvious, but if we get Peyton, we should be ecstatic.

Same from my OM guy. They're not pleased with the swap, but they like Wilkins enough to take him as a cya.

Wilkins to Ole Miss is a damn good sign that Barber is going to us or the Ole Miss coaching staff believes so. I think Wilkins is Running Back commitment #5???!!!!!!

Archived