2013 4* JUCO DT Ben Bradley commits to AU!

AubTigers

Visiting Jan 4-6. 4* December Graduate.

BEN-BRADLEY-PIC1150.JPG

Ben Bradley, DT

6-2 / 300 / 5.2

Norcross, GA (via Hutchinson C.C., KA)

Other Offers: Arizona, Arkansas, Arkansas State, Baylor, Boise State, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Louisiana Tech, Miami (Fl.), Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, West Virginia.

247Sports: 3*

ESPN: 3*

Rivals: 4*

Scout: 4*

486231_516593995019944_977166994_n.jpg

High school highlights...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only do we need the position but he is an EE so it fills that slot too or we lose it. Hope it works out for us.

A double E! That's a smart defensive lineman ;)

Ben Bradley@IamAmbition98

This weekend I will be visiting the University of Kentucky and Auburn before I make my final decision Monday morning!

I have zero inside info, but based on his desire to play in the SEC and the fact he's making the effort to visit two SEC schools the weekend before his decision I actually believe we get this kid. Rodney Garner in our corner gives me a bit more confidence in saying that.

We shall see soon. I feel like AU has the advantage, but the new coaches at Kentucky will have a lot of immediate playing time that they can sell, as well as being part of the change.

We shall see soon. I feel like AU has the advantage, but the new coaches at Kentucky will have a lot of immediate playing time that they can sell, as well as being part of the change.

Yeah but UK is a bball school and their facilities for football don't compare to AU's and we can sell early playing time too and being a part of bringing AU back to the top of the mountain. UK has never been there & is not likely too either and the kids know it.

Show him film of the defense the past few years and our staff could sell early PT, too.

Archived