2013 4* JUCO DT Ben Bradley commits to AU!

AubTigers

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is still just a little something about any school being, in effect, held hostage by immature young men that makes my blood boil. It would be nice to be able to say to young guys something like ' come if you want to,but make up your mind.We got 5 more just like you lined up if you decide on not coming'. Just the old timer in me, I guess.

No offense but no one is forcing you to follow his recruitment. Is it annoying that kids say they are going to announce at a certain time then don't? Yes. But don't act like it is some kind of injustice to Auburn. I am sure he has been hearing non stop from schools for awhile now and his head is spinning. I don't mind waiting a little longer to find out where he wants to spend his next 2-3 years.

There is still just a little something about any school being, in effect, held hostage by immature young men that makes my blood boil. It would be nice to be able to say to young guys something like ' come if you want to,but make up your mind.We got 5 more just like you lined up if you decide on not coming'. Just the old timer in me, I guess.

Really? The guy hasn't posted his decision for 30 minutes and you're all hot about that? Stuff happens so maybe he postponed.

I actually had read the al.com posts on a couple of AU recruits and then read some of the topics on this forum,so it was probably an accumulation of all these things. Plus I'm so old I can remember when people like Pat Sullivan or Johnny Musso were "humbled" and "honored" to recieve attention from the state schools. Just a little "wistful" thinking,I guess.

Life is short because you eat BACON!

Eat right,exercise,avoid alcohol,drugs,and tobacco and your healthy body will live years longer than your mind. Bring on the bacon!!!

If we get this guy, I will now have images of crispy pork running through my head everytime he makes a play. Ben "Bacon" Bradley.

How about Ben "The Baconator" Bradley? <Damn, I'm getting hungry.>

Eat right,exercise,avoid alcohol,drugs,and tobacco and your healthy body will live years longer than your mind. Bring on the bacon!!!

High blood pressure in middle age is correlated to early onset of mental degeneration...

High blood pressure in middle age is correlated to early onset of mental degeneration...

So he's calling me a mental degenerate now...Must be a relative..... :dunno:

I have learned so much in the recruitment of Ben Bradley (and I swear I can smell bacon cooking).

Really? The guy hasn't posted his decision for 30 minutes and you're all hot about that? Stuff happens so maybe he postponed.

I actually had read the al.com posts on a couple of AU recruits and then read some of the topics on this forum,so it was probably an accumulation of all these things. Plus I'm so old I can remember when people like Pat Sullivan or Johnny Musso were "humbled" and "honored" to recieve attention from the state schools. Just a little "wistful" thinking,I guess.

I hear you. It would be nice if coaches were honorable and kids would commit and that would be the end of it but it's a new day when all the recruiting services hang all over kids and social media lets them do silly stuff. I got really wrapped up in it for a few years but now I'm more of the mind to just tune in on NSD and see who we get. Less drama.

I have learned so much in the recruitment of Ben Bradley (and I swear I can smell bacon cooking).

Smell may be the sense most strongly linked to memory! ;)

I think for lunch I'll have some bacon wrapped chocolate and a cold adult beverage. That will bring my mellow back while we wait. :hellyeah:

Archived