2013 4* JUCO DT Ben Bradley commits to AU!

AubTigers

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of a couple hours ago Rivals showed that we had not offered Toby Johnson. Has this changed?

Use 247 not rivals for that type of info. They work much harder at it. Link
And how many EE's can we have this year?
We can have as many as 9 or 10 but only 3 can count to the 2012 class.

I don't think that's right. At least three of last year's class were EE's that counted back to '11, thus did not sign a LOI and thus were not counted against Auburn's number of 2012 LOI's. I think either five or six EE's could count back on the '12 class. That would be three because we only enrolled 22 and up to three more because three of those counted against '11, not '12 and didn't sign an LOI.

Remember, the SEC is counting signees for a particular class to reach their 25 limit. Mitchell, Miller, Callahan never signed a 2012 LOI.

Lol, IDK why but I feel nervous about this, I think UK might have somehow beaten us...

As of a couple hours ago Rivals showed that we had not offered Toby Johnson. Has this changed?

I don't think that's right. At least three of last year's class were EE's that counted back to '11, thus did not sign a LOI and thus were not counted against Auburn's number of 2012 LOI's. I think either five or six EE's could count back on the '12 class. That would be three because we only enrolled 22 and up to three more because three of those counted against '11, not '12 and didn't sign an LOI.

Remember, the SEC is counting signees for a particular class to reach their 25 limit. Mitchell, Miller, Callahan never signed a 2012 LOI.

We signed 24 in 2011 so the most that could be counted back from last year is 1 not 3. If Chiz did back count 1 from last year then we can have 4 EEs count to 2012.

We signed 24 in 2011 so the most that could be counted back from last year is 1 not 3. If Chiz did back count 1 from last year then we can have 4 EEs count to 2012.

Ok, I'll buy 4. There is no reason that one of them was not counted back. Counting one back is free and easy. Even a bammer would know to do that.

There is still just a little something about any school being, in effect, held hostage by immature young men that makes my blood boil. It would be nice to be able to say to young guys something like ' come if you want to,but make up your mind.We got 5 more just like you lined up if you decide on not coming'. Just the old timer in me, I guess.

There is still just a little something about any school being, in effect, held hostage by immature young men that makes my blood boil. It would be nice to be able to say to young guys something like ' come if you want to,but make up your mind.We got 5 more just like you lined up if you decide on not coming'. Just the old timer in me, I guess.

you are not alone in that way of thinking....

It's apple wood bacon, thick cut!

Throw "sugar-cured" into the mix! No man can sleep through that!!

My sources tell me that UK uses only thin-sliced, rind-off bacon. He's leanin' AU from that!

Really? The guy hasn't posted his decision for 30 minutes and you're all hot about that? Stuff happens so maybe he postponed.

Archived