2013 4* JUCO DT Ben Bradley commits to AU!

AubTigers

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he still going to be in Auburn tommorrow?

He was there today. He had always planned on leaving tonight which he did.

I only said that there will be some happy Auburn fans Monday when that was said none of the Foster with the other recruit info was out. Notice all of what I said was a day earlier. I am not a insider but lucky to have a good friend that is very knowledgeable. The turd fans that are getting on the Auburn sites saying stuff about Jeremy Johnson especially on the other site save your fingers and dont respond.

I only have a couple of turd friends that are not cocky and they say they pull for Auburn if they have a chance to do good. They know I hate Alabama rather or not. One told me that the Garner hire did not really scare them but the Craig hire put a real bad lump in there throat. Living hear in Auburn you hear diffrent things but Craig is going to have communications with Liner. Was told Craig will know rather he is with us or agianst us.

Is he still going to be in Auburn tommorrow?

He was there today. He had always planned on leaving tonight which he did.

Thanks I knew he was here today, just didnt know how long he was staying.

Craig is not that intimating if he were to show up at your door in Forida,but think if you were a recruit here in Alabama and he showed up at your door and your family has always been big Auburn fans. My dad played baseball here at Auburn when the players took turns cutting the grass back whenif you think that the recruiting process is bad now it was awful then. When Craig was hired jy dad just said now it becomes a equal playing field. When I was 18 years old and my dad ran around in Clay County growing up with a father of a former Auburn athlete whose son was an athlete at Auburnhe came by our house and I was wowww. So you might see how these recruits would feel about Craig.

SORRY MY POST ARE SO LONG MY WIFE TELLS ME HOW I DONT LISTEN TO HER AND I TRY TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING M BUDDY SAID WITH HER TALKING I MISS SPELL WORDS TO.

dcafd4au it may seem like spanish 2 some,the whole point of the long paragraph was a former auburn athlete came by to see my dad and i was very intimated. Most 18 year olds remember Craig so if he came by a recruits house it would be a good experience.

As of a couple hours ago Rivals showed that we had not offered Toby Johnson. Has this changed?

And how many EE's can we have this year?

As of a couple hours ago Rivals showed that we had not offered Toby Johnson. Has this changed?

Yes.

Yes.

I thought 3 as well. However: There were some among Mitchell, Miller, and another of last year's early guys that counted back on 2011. So we should be able to take as many as five or six EE guys that will count back on 2012.

Use 247 not rivals for that type of info. They work much harder at it. Link
We can have as many as 9 or 10 but only 3 can count to the 2012 class.

Really hoping we pull this kid in! Maybe bringing in a new face we push some of these older guys to get better. We need some more nastiness up front

Archived