2013 4* JUCO DT Ben Bradley commits to AU!

AubTigers

So when is Bradley announcing?

Monday

Ah thanks. I thought he was supposed to announce this past Monday (Dec 31st) so I thought something must've changed.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would too seeing as it appears that Kentucky is our biggest threat.

Monday will be a happy day for Auburn fans. This Monday some of the re ruits will turn thier heads and look towards the plains.

What makes you say that? Ben's committment? Or are you holding out on us? Dont toy with my emotions!!!

Monday will be a happy day for Auburn fans. This Monday some of the re ruits will turn thier heads and look towards the plains.

Do you actually have an info to warrant this, or are you just making an optimistic statement of excitement?

What makes you say that? Ben's committment? Or are you holding out on us? Dont toy with my emotions!!!

Notice that Scooter used the plural "ruits", which would mean more than one "ruit".

Notice that Scooter used the plural "ruits", which would mean more than one "ruit".

Well played.

ESPN has him committed to Tennessee.

Last ESPN from Dec 26 states he decommitted from Tennessee

Thanks. I was just looking at their JUCO rankings and I saw Tennessee was listed as his school.

Bryan Matthews@BMatt247

Latest on 4-star DT Ben Bradley and Auburn official visit (Free/Mobile) http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/DT-Ben-Bradley-is-in-Auburn-15557404 … via @247Sports

Ben Bradley@IamAmbition98

Just arrived at auburn... pic.twitter.com/KCLomwri

Free From AUC

4-star DT Ben Bradley from Hutchinson (Kan.) Community College visited Kentucky and Auburn this weekend and will choose one of those schools Monday and enroll at that school this week. He praised both visits spending time with Auburn DL coach Rodney Garner and UK DL coach Jimmy Brumbaugh, both former Tigers.

Bradley plans to announce his decision on Twitter at 10 a.m. CT. His handle is: @IamAmbition98

Archived