JB Grimes hired as new OL coach

autigeremt

Well, as with his previous hires another coach that really had no where to go- no other offers. I am not impressed with the hires thus far- I hope I am wrong.

So what he should have done is show how manly he is by targeting only guys that he had to steal away from other schools. Overlook one of the best, most experienced defensive coordinators around because he was already available. And didn't Harbison already have a job?

Good Lord at the ways people can turn lemonade into lemons around here. This is a trait of the Auburn fanbase I've come to loathe.

I'm guessing we're not worse than any other fan base. The internet lets us meet a lot of folks we'd never encounter face-to-face. Go to a game, you don't see/hear all this stuff.

Yeah right. Like most of you, I have sat all over the place in JHS and have tailgated with average folk and some with more money than the church. You see/hear all this stuff everywhere. Its not ALL you hear but you do hear it.

Well then, you hang around with the wrong crowd. Didn't your mother warn you about that?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, as with his previous hires another coach that really had no where to go- no other offers. I am not impressed with the hires thus far- I hope I am wrong.

So what he should have done is show how manly he is by targeting only guys that he had to steal away from other schools. Overlook one of the best, most experienced defensive coordinators around because he was already available. And didn't Harbison already have a job?

Good Lord at the ways people can turn lemonade into lemons around here. This is a trait of the Auburn fanbase I've come to loathe.

I'm guessing we're not worse than any other fan base. The internet lets us meet a lot of folks we'd never encounter face-to-face. Go to a game, you don't see/hear all this stuff.

Yeah right. Like most of you, I have sat all over the place in JHS and have tailgated with average folk and some with more money than the church. You see/hear all this stuff everywhere. Its not ALL you hear but you do hear it.

Well then, you hang around with the wrong crowd. Didn't your mother warn you about that?

What momma don't know won't hurt her!

What momma don't know won't hurt her!

True!

Someone please post Gus diagramming some of his plays. He has the blocking schemes so precise. He seems more excited about blocking than anything. Does anyone think he want a coach that will mess up his (Baby). Get a grip folks.

Someone please post Gus diagramming some of his plays. He has the blocking schemes so precise. He seems more excited about blocking than anything. Does anyone think he want a coach that will mess up his (Baby). Get a grip folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCXR5cUDmrU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQvNr6Te6JM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCXR5cUDmrU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQvNr6Te6JM

Thanks Sid, I love watching those. Can't you read his mind now? He is thinking " I wonder what jack-leg O-line coach I can con to come here,blocking doesn't matter much anyway in my simple high school system."

I thought we wanted Gus to have full control of his O. War Eagle!

I have heard good things about J.B. from some Arky St. fans. Says he is hardnosed and takes no crap. We need that. Liking this hire.

Agree 100%!

The Garner hire proves Gus could/can get just about whatever O-line coach he wants and in his words: "Grimes is in the top 5"

Archived