WR coach thread

kickerman97

Hoping this new talk about DC being back in the mix means he will be the WR coach.

I would not count on him coming, but if he does, how good would our recruiting be on both sides of the ball with Garner on defense and DC on offense, not to mention the fact that Gus' offense sells itself.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is it now a given that we will hire one WR coach and one TE coach? I ask this question because if combine these two positions into one coach, then we still have the flexibility to add DC as QB coach and let Lashlee coordinate.

This staff that Malzahn is putting together is very impressive and I'm excited to see who we hire next!

So is it now a given that we will hire one WR coach and one TE coach? I ask this question because if combine these two positions into one coach, then we still have the flexibility to add DC as QB coach and let Lashlee coordinate.

This staff that Malzahn is putting together is very impressive and I'm excited to see who we hire next!

that was my thought as well

I think we also still have the flexibility to get Rocker back if Gardner is willing to just coach DE's or even TE's and remain recruiting coordinator. Adding Rocker or DC to this staff would be the icing on the cake! But maybe I'm just dreaming at this point....

I hope he knows how to coach the WR's up and get the best out of them. Tropper sure didn't after our National Championship season.

Archived